Page
of 2

Paynis' Trainee Application

11 replies
Votes:
+36
In-game Username: Paynis

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Paynis#5599

Do you have skype?: Yes, I would rather not post it on the forums but if asked I will provide it.

Timezone and Country: EST (US)

When did you first join MineRaze?: August of 2016 (Around a month or 2 before the end of 1.0)

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Yes, I have received 2 warnings and a 7 day ban. One of the warns was a false xray warn which I proved I was not using and had it removed. Before continuing I have learned from my mistakes and will certainly not make the same mistakes I have made in the past.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because although I have not been staff on a server for over 6+ years, I still know my way around the commands and I continue to learn more as I do more research online and progress through the server. I tend to pick up on plugins and anything that the server implements rather quickly. Furthermore, I always saw myself as a person who wants to help others around me in order for all of us to have fun. I try to be as active as I can, putting in about not much time in 1.0 but over 11 days of playtime in 2.0, about 115 hours on 3.0 and ever since 4.0 started I have been on everyday and have put in about 81 hours if I can remember correctly. I am also always browsing through the forums and always find myself coming on and reading every post and sometimes even rereading the same post. I genuinely enjoy this server a lot and want to help in any way shape or form in order to see it expand even bigger than it has now.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: Back in 2.0 and 3.0 I gave away a couple thousand of dollars in order to help new players start out. I recommend jobs that are easy to earn money in a short amount of time. Some of those jobs would be digger and fisherman because it requires little to no work. Moving on from that, I find myself making new friends everywhere I go and I feel that the best way of contributing is making everyone feel comfortable and welcomed so that when they log on they are able to communicate with anyone/everyone. Also. I welcome back players to the best of my ability as well as welcome new players.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my application and I am always open to feedback :)
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
+1 from me if you help out more in global :)
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+103
+1
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+160
+1
Posted Nov 24, 17
Votes:
+144
+1
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 24, 17
Votes:
+1 You are really nice guy Paynis I would love to see you as a trainee.
Posted Nov 25, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
+1 Really helpful to beginner players
Posted Nov 26, 17
Votes:
+219
+1 Yus all of my yus
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Nov 26, 17
Votes:
+1
-1 not a standout candidate the server needs.
Posted Nov 27, 17
Votes:
+58
+1 Deserves a chance.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices