Page
of 2

What's the purpose of rubbish rewards on Titan keys?

10 replies
Votes:
+3
Could somebody explain why you would reward someone for their dedication in voting for days and days and days to get vote keys to exchange for treasure keys, to exchange for legendary keys to finally exchange for the ultimate reward of a Titan key, to then give a chance to get rubbish rewards when you use the key? It's bad enough when you get dozens of emeralds or enchanting tables when using vote keys, but when you've gone through the whole process of getting the supposedly "ULTIMATE" reward key, you still get rubbish rewards. If you're going to reward someone for all that dedicated voting for the server, the least you can do is ensure that the rewards are worth it.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
GG
It's a gamble at you're own risk.
That's why I sell any kind of key's.
Posted Nov 30, 17
Votes:
+3
wrote:
GG
It's a gamble at you're own risk.
That's why I sell any kind of key's.
I understand it's a gamble, but WHY? People reward the server by all that voting and they then get rubbish for helping the server out.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+34
You're wasting your breath here. Many have said this since I first started playing on this server. You'll get the same thing razorist said from higher ups. It's a gamble.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Keys have always been a gamble. It just means that you can't always buy them for an easy return, and that they're not a guaranteed investment. I feel your pain though, hope you have better luck on the next one.
Posted Nov 30, 17
List
Undo
mog
Votes:
+26
If you want a guarantee, sell the key.
Posted Nov 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
... (nvm my interest on the phone gliched)
Posted Nov 30, 17 · Last edited Nov 30, 17
Votes:
+7
tbh
aH2N4dc.gif
Posted Dec 3, 17
Votes:
+31
Buy Titan keys...that's when it hits you hard and makes you wanna break something. Better luck next time pal.
'Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.' -Mike Tyson
Posted Dec 3, 17 · Last edited Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
This is why I won't buy keys. I sell all but the vote keys. all I did was vote and that's literally free for me. I sell all other keys.
Posted Dec 12, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices