Trainee Application

5 replies
Votes:
+2
In-game Username: _River_Song_

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: Eastern Standard, United States

When did you first join MineRaze?: A few months or so.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No. I strive to be a positive influence, not a negative one.

Why should we pick you?: I love Minecraft, I think its an entertaining game that should be played in a relaxed environment with a kind yet firm staff. In my opinion the point of being staff is not for the power or "privilege", but for the community as a whole, with a mutual goal of providing a fun experience for all players. If I became staff, I would help do my best to ensure the peace and happiness of the server and its community. I first joined Mineraze to escape a bad and toxic server where I was being verbally harassed because I spoke to admins about stopping hate speech in the server. People were upset that I was a "rat" (including an admin), and were very cruel to me. Once I left that server, I joined this one for its towny aspects, and after the reset fell in love with the server and became more active.
I am highly against negativity and bullying. I have been on staff in discord servers before, so I know some basics. In high school, I held several different positions in yearbook staff which taught me how to work in a multi-tiered team based environment.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I am in Discord voice chat often, and am quick to dissipate negative speech about politics, minorities or disabled people. I believe in following a "if they arent here to defend themselves, dont discuss it" rule. Respect and trust are important to me. I also do commission builds for a small price.

Thank you for reading my application and considering me!
-_River_Song_
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
-1. A pretty short application and I don't see you help out too often in global. Work on these things and I see potential, because you are an active participant of the community. :)
Posted Nov 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Active in game, however I’d like to see you helping out in chat more before I give my +1.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Hello there,

You are certainly active in the servers discord,
however I don't see you helping as much as I would like a future trainee to be currently. I can tell that you have heaps of potential but you just need a little more time to reform and advance your knowledge on the server and your activity in global chat.
It isn't a +1 or -1 from me yet but keep up the good work and you may get a +1 from me very soon.

- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
Votes:
+1
-1 There are stronger candidates out there.
Posted Dec 2, 17
Votes:
+103
+1 she's active and helpful, but need's to be more active in global chat.
Posted Dec 2, 17
NoticeNotices