5 replies
Votes:
+6
IGN: leetsoup
Do you have Discord/Skype: yes
Timezone and Country: Pacific(PST)/Canada
When did you first join MineRaze: +1 year
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze: No
Why should we pick you: Too often are questions asked in global that aren't met by a mods response. Too often are my own private messages to certain staff met without a reply. When you assume a staff role, you should be expected to relent a part of your time and dedication to the servers' moderation. If I were a trainee moderator, I would make absolutely sure that no question went unanswered, and if I did not have the knowledge, I would learn it. Currently, I commit more than 40 hours a week to the server. I would happily turn over my personal playtime to better the server however I can.
However, ultimately, I feel that I'm very capable of criticizing discrepancies about the plugins or balancing issues altogether. As a result of progressing through the ranks of staff, I would hope to eventually assume responsibilities beyond simple player moderation.
Positive contributions to the server: I might occassionaly raise a stink about what I feel is wrong or unfair, but I'm all-the-while otherwise always trying to be helpful to others when possible, whether it be through the chat or plainly creating connections.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
-1 I do see your activity, but your application appears rushed and a little abrasive, which would not bode well on a staff team.
Posted Dec 1, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
-1 I find your application is disrespectful. Throwing shade at current staff doesn't make me believe that you would be a good staff member, if anything it makes me believe that you wouldn't be a good fit.
Posted Dec 1, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Never hurts to try.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
-1 Active in game but application shows that you apply with the intent of replacing staff members and not working alongside with them.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
I personally never saw you in game or helping in chat. Maybe different time zones.
Posted Dec 2, 17
NoticeNotices