No users online.

Multiple Warps - Same Location

4 replies
mog
Votes:
+26
I'd like to suggest that it be against the rules to create multiple warps in the near same location... It seems to me that warps are public right? So why can people remove for example 10 names from possible warps and have them all to their single location? This doesn't seem right or in the spirit of the public warp mechanism.

Can we get a look into this practice? Thanks.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+18
Warps are first come first serve. I'm sure he owner of the warp might entertain the idea of selling or trading away or even giving the warp if requested.

Edit: A lot of current stacked warps are also placeholders for future locations of the owner.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · Last edited Dec 1, 17
Votes:
+220
I support this only under one condition.
If a shop has multiple warps, each of those warps must serve a purpose. (ie: sections of shops, wood, stone)
Warps should not be claimed for future projects, nor for selling or trade, and never claimed for the sake of claiming.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Dec 1, 17
List
Undo
mog
Votes:
+26
"Warps should not be claimed for future projects, nor for selling or trade, and never claimed for the sake of claiming." Yes I totally agree with this... Someone shouldn't just claim a warp for the purpose of selling it, that's not in the spirit of the mechanic.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+220
mog , Future note, if you're looking to quote people, click this.
pVbA3Bs.png
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices