Trainee Aplication

2 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: Dsamdude
Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: -7 MST, Canada

When did you first join MineRaze?: I joined around 1.5 years ago during what I believe was 1.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No I have not.

Why should we pick you?: I am a very active player ingame, who is willing to take the time to help players with question and issues, big or small. I feel the addition of a staff title would also allow additional players to feel more comfortable reaching out to me for help when in need. I am fairly versed in the commands of the server and am always looking to learn new ones. I feel I will be a great fit with the current staff team and the skills I bring would be an ongoing asset to the community.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I am currently working on a large scale mob grinding hallway with Merven, (We need those Squid and Creeper spawners still). I have been building a large scale hub for people to come together and enjoy grinding mobs and exploring our large scale build. I help players download and install mods and understand and implement townie commands and try my best to help newer players get a foothold into the wonderful world that is MineRaze.
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+18
+1 Always willing to Answer Questions and help out, Primary Builder on the largest Public Mob Hub.
Posted Dec 1, 17
Votes:
+58
Decent application, would like to see you more active in chat before I give a +1.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
NoticeNotices