+6
In-game Username: Repulser_

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: GMT

When did you first join MineRaze?: 2.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No

Why should we pick you?:
Firstly, i have experience. I Have been staff on others servers (not currently staff on any) and also have experienced owning my own server for a little while. Furthermore contribute in chat often, and try to help people whenever they have a question on townie commands for example. In addition i have not received any warnings as i try to be as positive as i can be to try and avoid ruining other peoples playing experience. Notably, i am familiar with the servers many commands, so i can easily help players. I thrive in helping others and do so as often as i can. I am polite and mature, and i feel like i am very approachable in any circumstance and i will try my best to ensure problems are dealt with in a mature and efficient manner.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
Firstly, i have donated to the server i am currently the Erebus rank. In addition i try to vote every day and stay active in the community. As i have mentioned i help others as often as i can. Since 2.0, i have suggested the server to multiple friends and they have joined and have played on the server also. I try to help the community when i can and play as often as i can around college and work. I also help players with items if needed to help them feel welcomed and to help them get started as i feel that is a great way to keep them coming back.

Thank you for taking time to read my application, i hope you take me into consideration.

- Repulser_ (Curtis)
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Decent application, would like to see you more active in chat before I give a +1.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Hello Repulser

I met you very early on in 4.0 when you made the best decision of your life to join Rivervale,

I have seen throughout the past month your in depth knowledge on the server and how you apply this to global chat,
You are already good friends with a current S Mod which shows the whole staff team how you would adapt and fit in with the team quite quickly if you were to be accepted for a staff position on Mineraze.

It's a huge +1 from me and I look forward to seeing more replies on this thread!

- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
Votes:
+143
+1
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Dec 2, 17
Votes:
+136
+1 this dude if that doesnt hurt his chances.
Posted Dec 2, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Deleted all irrelevant posts,
Please keep this forum post and its replies relevant to the subject

Any further forum miss behaviour will result in action being taken

- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Trickster_ S-MOD
Votes:
+27
+1 from me. shown alot more activity in the server and in chat, very helpful member aswell, would love to see you on the team.

Good luck!

- Connor
fBr7s1c.png
Posted Dec 3, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Hello there.

Your application has been accepted.
Please PM me or send me a mail in-game with your skype username.

Thank you!
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 16, 17
NoticeNotices