Creekyfur's Trainee Application

6 replies
Votes:
+5
In-game Username: Creekyfur
Do you have Discord?: I do, Skrubsetsu#8447
Do you have skype?: I do, roman_writing98 (Pops up as Skrubsetsu .)
Timezone and Country: USA, Central Time Zone.
When did you first join MineRaze?: I don't remember the exact date, but I joined before custom biomes were a thing. I believe it was 2.0? I remember joining with a good friend named SheepFishy.
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Not that I am aware of.
Why should we pick you?: Above all else, I want to help people. That's the main reason why I'm applying. To help someone with an issue, whether it's something they're struggling to understand or something unfortunate has happened to their belongings, is satisfying. I want to ensure their time with MineRaze is filled with ease and kindness. Even if it has nothing to do with the server, I want people to at least know that I'm there to help them, whatever they're going through.
How have you positively contributed to the server?: I don't try and act like something I'm not, but whenever someone's struggling with something and staff members aren't around, I try my best and offer my help to the best of my ability. That includes answering questions that I know as a standard member that I can answer confidently without giving out wrong information. I've also donated quite a bit to the server, though it's simply because I enjoy this server and the people who run it / enjoy it alongside me.
Posted Dec 2, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Creeky,

I too share the same feeling of satisfaction of helping players and I personally feel this is a fundamental value of being a staff member. Being a assistant in my town, you've definitely shown me that you can work under high pressure environments and this will result in a smooth transition into becoming a staff member. I believe you deserve a chance, keep up the good work. +1

Anson
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Always helpful in chat when I see you on, you try to defuse drama situations instead of adding to them. +1 for me. I hope you get a shot.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
+1 very friendly and outgoing
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
+2 Very Outgoing and meets well above expectations
1FiHDsc.gif
[img]https://gyazo.com/b6384e572022ccfdefe91d1829063d00[/img]
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
+1 You are super sweet and seem to always be able to help me when asked :p
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
+1 Well written forum I love people who are willing to help others and be their friend
Easthallow is recruiting active players, We are looking for talented Medieval and Modern Builders/Residents! If you are curious to come and join our community go to >>/warp eh<<
Posted Dec 21, 17
NoticeNotices