PastelicaFilm's Trainee Application

6 replies
Votes:
+9
In-game Username: PastelicaFilm

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I am in the mineraze discord but, I do not really like joining the voice channels. If needed I can/will join these. I will provide this when needed.

Do you have skype?: Yes and same as above.

Timezone and Country: New Zealand & NZDT

When did you first join MineRaze?: October Last Year in 2.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No

Why should we pick you?: First of all, yes I am 14. No this does not mean I am not trustworthy or irresponsible. I believe I am very mature for my age and that I am very trustworthy and responsible. Because of my timezone staff are sometimes offline when I am on so if I became staff I could help out when others aren't on. I am a very active player and always try my best to be active in chat C:
I am very patient and I know how to deal with difficult people who cause trouble.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I always help players in chat when possible and if I don't know the answers I always help them to get them! If I can not help and there is staff I always direct them straight to the forums/support. Everything I do on the server is always so I can help others! I always try my best to send players where they want to go as in if they need a shop recommending one with good prices!
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Hi Pastellica! I see you on frequently, and you seem to be helpful in global chat. Big plus 1 from me, keep it up!
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Pastellica,

At age 14, you have shown great maturity while showing the ability to help players on MineRaze. I feel like you definitely deserve a chance at becoming a trainee as you've got a lot of potential. +1
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
You're such a sweetheart whenever we talk to each other, whether within the town or in global. You so deserve a chance, and I hope you get it. <33
It's a +1 from me.
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
she knows how to deal with difficult people because i know her irl, p.s we are also best friends :cool:
Posted Dec 4, 17
List
Undo
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+18
I see you on a lot and you’re very active in global :)
Posted Dec 4, 17
List
Undo
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
+1
Very friendly and helpful, and very active.
Posted Dec 6, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices