No users online.

Lwc Suggestions

2 replies
LWC Suggestions:
  • Locking Signs: So I've noticed that on some other servers with lwc you can lock signs and this server you can't. I just want to bring this up because locking signs can be actually useful to town owners (for example: me). If I write an important thing (for example, a warning sign telling a resident that their build is inappropriate), the sign locking feature would prevent the resident from breaking the sign or the block supporting the sign.
  • LWC toggle/binding: Due to the fact that I have a bunch of co-mayors and assistants, I have to cmodify them all to certain chests. So I came up with an idea to have an item called the LWC Binder that allows you to bind one (can't change it) lwc command to it and be able to permanently use it. But a disclaimer is that you can't change the command and you will have to get a new one. But you also can't auction a LWC binder that already has a command in it.
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttlez
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
mog
Votes:
+26
I don't think that example shows why you really need a use for locked signs, Simply mail that resident, and if they sign is removed, you know who removed it.
Posted Dec 3, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+160
You can lock sings by putting them on lockable items such as trapdoors, chests etc. The command /cpersist will make your current /lock, /unlock or /cmodify command last until you type in /cpersist again, that should solve your problem.

~Miooo
Posted Dec 3, 17
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices