Ban due to my friend misusing my account

8 replies
Votes:
Minecraft Username: Ender41x

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): Ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn?A friend (TaengooNya) used my account while he was banned

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze?No.

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you? i feel like i should not be banned because the only thing i did wrong was trusting someone with my Minecraft username and password.
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+36
I don’t know how to put this nicely without sounding rude but your account your responsibility, you allowed him/her access to your account so you knew the risk of getting banned or them doing something wrong. In the future be careful of who you allow to use your account. Hopefully this will get resolved and you can continue to keep playing.
Posted Dec 4, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
If you can provide proof of this being a valid "excuse" you should be given a second chance. If you are unable to provide sufficient proof your odds of an unban are slim to none unless you buy an unban pass. The reasoning behind proof being important is you could simply be saying that so you can get unbanned to do said action again. This excuse has been used on multiple occasions and I have yet to see someone provide proof that outways the actions made. I'd also recommend changing your info, and only granting access to your husband/wife if anyone at all. Best of luck on that proof. :) Sorry that word's can no longer be trusted as facts, thanks to those who take advantage of it.

-Sofez
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Posted Dec 4, 17
PhatBastard
PhatBastard @ Mineraze
Votes:
+3
wrote:
What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn?A friend (TaengooNya) used my account while he was banned

Even IF this was true and it's a big IF, you should still be banned for plain and simple stupidity. You allowed a BANNED player to use your account? That in itself should be an insta ban for you, whether or not YOU trusted them, they had already broken server rules enough to get banned themselves.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Dec 5, 17
Votes:
what proof do you need me to show?
Posted Dec 5, 17 · OP
PhatBastard
PhatBastard @ Mineraze
Votes:
+3
wrote:
what proof do you need me to show?

Well to start with you'd need to invent a time machine, pay for a member of staff to go to where/when you say the misuse happened and prove that that person wasn't you - I said it was a big IF. But even IF you could perform this miracle, you still would have allowed a known BANNED player to use your account, so you deserve your ban.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Dec 5, 17
Votes:
+103
I was thinking that this thread was made for staff to reply only and not some random people who make funny facts to make fun of and not help the person
Posted Dec 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
no offence but can the admin/moderator help me with this issue?
Posted Dec 5, 17 · OP
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+81
Appeal Accepted

Through further research these two accounts seems to be different people.
You will have to wait for Pacificminer to unban you as soon as possible

See you soon

- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 5, 17
NoticeNotices