9 replies
Votes:
+21
In-game Username:
_Wenzer

Do you have Discord?:
Yes

Do you have skype?:
No, but I can sign up for it if necessary.

Timezone and Country:
Central Standard Time, USA

When did you first join MineRaze?:
My first time ever joining was back in 1.0 (I believe, but it may have been 2.0?). I played for maybe 2-3 weeks (I think). I wasn't a serious player back then. I played a lot during 3.0 but had to stop playing due to personal health, which caused me to quit a little while before the reset was announced. I've been a relatively active player on 4.0 as of November 16th.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
None that I know of.

Why should we pick you?:
My time spent on the server has almost always been positively spent, I believe. I did have a rough patch right before I stopped playing during 3.0, but it did not affect other players in the form of trolling, abuse of the game, insulting, etc. I did talk to my friends through private message, but I did not let my personal life interfere with my ability to be a peaceful & respectful player.
I have a good grasp on the commands and requirements of a staff member due to my previous position as a moderator on another unnamed server (it was relatively the same size in population as Mineraze, so I was use to handling many players at a given time). I am familiar with the core protect system especially but it may take me a bit to remember some of the commands and syntax, as I have not used them in a while.
I'm a very empathic player, as well as open-minded, which I believe highly affects my ability to resolve situations. I try to look at every side of a situation and produce a resolution that should take the appropriate measures.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I am often seen in chat (or heard in discord) answering questions to the best of my ability, or referencing other players or resources that can better answer the questions. I've made many friends and neutral acquaintances since my first time joining the server. I don't believe I have any enemies but feel free to point out if you have a problem with me, as I am always willing to take constructive criticism. I believe I have helped to provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for the server :)

In regards to my previously retracted application:
I do not wish to go into full detail publicly why I retracted my application, but I'm willing to discuss it privately to anyone necessary. But the basis behind it was my desired capability to perform and continue to perform well if I were to become staff. I felt the time previously, when I retracted, was not the right time for me to join a staff team in general, and that I would not be able to perform accordingly. After some deliberation (and some prodding from friends) I've decided to reapply. I hope this does not leave a sour taste or enable any disbelief's in my ability to do the job (potentially) assigned to me.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+18
You seem quite mature and I wouldn’t mind giving you a chance. It’s a +1 from me
Posted Dec 6, 17
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
+1
You've become frequently active recently, and you're very kind and helpful in chat. Glad to see you reapply
Posted Dec 6, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
I have seen you quite often both in-game and on Discord, and you are very easy to get along with. +1 from me for sure
Posted Dec 6, 17
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
+1
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Dec 6, 17
Votes:
+9
+1 You are so nice and super active!
Posted Dec 6, 17
Votes:
+5
You're super kind to all those who you speak to, and from personal experience I've seen you try and diffuse potential bad situations instead of adding to the problem. I hope you get a shot. <3 +1
Posted Dec 6, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
+1
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 7, 17
Votes:
+17
Best of luck Wenzer. +1
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Posted Dec 8, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Hello there.

Your application has been accepted.
Please PM me or send me a mail in-game with your skype username.

Thank you!
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 16, 17
NoticeNotices