Votes:
+26
In-game Username King_Fens

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: Central USA

When did you first join MineRaze?: Nov 18, 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: None

Why should we pick you?: I'm an active member of this server and would like to contribute in a more resourceful way. By being a member of staff I would be able to help resolve issues and enforce the server rules to keep the server healthy for new players. I was a guild leader on another game for 7 years before I started playing minecraft. During my time as guild leader I had to resolve conflicts and help create a healthy atmosphere for my members. This experience has helped me grow and understand that each situation is different and requires different approaches. Also, I have experience outside games in real life by being a shift supervisor. It is similar to interacting online but having to deal with a real person brings in new variables. I believe with the combination of real life and online experience I will be a great addition to the staff team.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: : I vote, read the forums, and play daily. I help out in my town chat and in general chat at times. I'm very active in the discord. I have helped out some new players who joined the town I am in by giving them advice and tools to aid them in their mineraze journey. There was one person in discord who was having trouble with redstone and I came in game to help them with their issue. It is things like that that help make players happy that they have a community that is there to help them. I enjoy helping others and do my best to keep the place i play a fun environment for all.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 7, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
You are very nice and quite active but you were a little bit rude when we first met.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices