No users online.
Page
of 2

Worker for Atlas rank!

10 replies
Posts:
124
Votes:
+47
Profiting from the server is against server rules. Alternatively, you can make in-game money and then ask somebody to buy a rank for you (typically 10k per 1 USD, so you would pay them 100k).
mca.png
Posted Dec 6, 17 · Last edited Dec 6, 17
Posts:
14
Votes:
0
oh? well I just thought this way would have been easier and faster since its not profiting when I buy the rank... like... not everyone would have the lump sum... I know I don't.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP
Posts:
94
Votes:
+34
I'll be doing donations for people next week. I'll get you hooked up.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Dec 6, 17
Posts:
14
Votes:
0
I will greatly pay 20k each 1$ spent so that is 200k.

I will Pay weekly till my debt is paid. I just wished it had warp as well. but buggers (not a miss spelling) can't be choosers.

If your able to help me I will need your IGN.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · OP
Posts:
327
Votes:
+103
tophater wrote:
I will greatly pay 20k each 1$ spent so that is 200k.

I will Pay weekly till my debt is paid. I just wished it had warp as well. but buggers (not a miss spelling) can't be choosers.

If your able to help me I will need your IGN.

Try making you're 1St 10k and think for a moment.
Posted Dec 8, 17
Posts:
14
Votes:
0
wrote:
tophater wrote:
I will greatly pay 20k each 1$ spent so that is 200k.

I will Pay weekly till my debt is paid. I just wished it had warp as well. but buggers (not a miss spelling) can't be choosers.

If your able to help me I will need your IGN.

Try making you're 1St 10k and think for a moment.

that was done long ago. lolz
Posted Dec 8, 17 · OP
Posts:
5
Votes:
+4
10k per 1 USD would be nice, but last I heard someone wanted $1 Million, plus 20 broken spawners to upgrade someone from Aesterian to Chronos.
Posted Dec 9, 17
Posts:
14
Votes:
0
wrote:
10k per 1 USD would be nice, but last I heard someone wanted $1 Million, plus 20 broken spawners to upgrade someone from Aesterian to Chronos.
Ya this week end I've made a deal. For atlas I'm to give them my spawner for collateral.

The deal is to pay 250k in-game  within a month of purchase.

And with luch i might even get the next rank since it's 10$ after I get atlas. xD

I'm going to be doing dual payments.  Dam haven't done this in a long time. Time to use sheets on Google. Lol
Posted Dec 9, 17 · OP
Posts:
94
Votes:
+34
Don't pay 250k. I'll get you atlas for 100k.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Dec 9, 17
Posts:
14
Votes:
0
Well once I have atlas it's 10$ for the next. You can help with that. xD
Making money in-game is not a problem.
Posted Dec 9, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices