Kobaloi's Staff Application

1 reply
Votes:
In-game Username:
kobaloi

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, koba#1251 feel free to add and shout where it's from!

Do you have skype?:
Yes, if I take time to remember my sign in.

Timezone and Country:
EST, USA

When did you first join MineRaze?:
I joined the server a few weeks ago, so I am rather new. If you don't recognize my name or have anything other than neutrality towards me, then you probably have not caught me online yet.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
No, I have not received any form of punishment on MineRaze as of yet. I try my best to avoid anything that is not allowed as I know what it is like to deal with problem players.

Why should we pick you?:
I have previously been staffed on two other Minecraft servers. On one server, I was trusted and liked by many of the players and staff members as I quickly rose through the ranks to Admin in just a few months, learning every command and task that was needed of me and even some that was not just to make things easier on the servers' other staff members. The other server never officially opened. I have usually been the "go-to" guy for when people needed help on those servers and I enjoy learning how the plugins/mods in servers work so I can research anything that is required of me. I enjoy helping players out when they have questions and have tried to already on this server when I am able. I am able to be on just about any time I may be needed by anyone in the server and will not hesitate to jump on quickly if need be and possible. I don't know very much about the plugins that are in this server yet, but as I said above, I can research anything I need to and I am a very fast learner. Staff positions are fun to me because I get to help people and improve the server for both myself and other players to enjoy and I take them seriously. I hope to be chosen as staff either from this or a potential future application if denied.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
As of this application, I am still rather new and I have not contributed what would be considered as very much by typical staff standards I am used to. I plan to do much more in the future whether I get the position or not, it does not change my desire to help the server and the people in it. If not having done much or not seen enough is the deciding factor, then I shall apply again when I feel I have fixed that issue and have a better chance.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · OP
Votes:
+103
You're name is familiar, unless I'm mixing you with some one from 2.0.
In any case, as you say you're fairly new. You might need to take you're time get to know the community and let the community know you.
Posted Dec 8, 17
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices