No users online.

Book writing?!

5 replies
Votes:
At least something close to the big book in biblocraft mod. I like writing and not losing what I write. I would have a easier time writing and then make the printer. Also make it so that copies can't be made without the original book.

I believe in IPs (Intellectual Property)
So this way if some one sells there IP then boom a company have a IP.

This could make a book company in the server.

lol, I know I would be there as soon as possible.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · OP
mog
Votes:
+26
You can't make a copy of a copy i believe.
Posted Dec 7, 17
Votes:
+103
I don't see how it would benefit anyone, care to explain?
Posted Dec 7, 17
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
wrote:
You can't make a copy of a copy i believe.

yes ive tested it.
Posted Dec 8, 17 · OP
Votes:
wrote:

Of course it won't. It be for those who love to write. See not everyone likes everything. Plain and simple.

Plus, it be good to see something from normal game-play. See I like to freshen things up here and there. Who knows, you might even get into it.
Posted Dec 8, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 8, 17
Votes:
+103
tophater wrote:
wrote:

Of course it won't. It be for those who love to write. See not everyone likes everything. Plain and simple.

Plus, it be good to see something from normal game-play. See I like to freshen things up here and there. Who knows, you might even get into it.

You can write stuff down in real life or on you're windows office.
In vanilla minecraft you can make a book and quil to write stuff in a book. Also you can make a vote (normal vote no puns). To see how many people are interested in this.
I personally don't see the point of adding a mod to writing in a book, since you can craft a book and quil, which allows you to write in it.
Posted Dec 8, 17
NoticeNotices