Cabadge: how much for glass
Cabadge: 20$??
Me: 100$
Cabadge: it isn't the best Price
Me: for color glass
Me: O.o
Me: Walmart sells for 140$ a stack

than there is the screenshot :)

When did it happen: My Time zone is GMT + 3 Date 12/11/2017 about an hour ago this took about 20mins 5:06AM now

Name(s) of accused: Cabadge

Full Screenshot or Video / Other Evidence:
Attached Images
Posted Dec 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 10, 17
Agree
List
Undo
mog
Votes:
+26
Do you have any context for this? Maybe staff told him to ban you from his town ect.. Context is key.
Posted Dec 10, 17
Votes:
+20
Yeah also Idk if Cabadge is actual staff on the server.
Posted Dec 11, 17
Votes:
+103
So, if you weren't sure about the price of glass, why didn't you ask in global about it?
I'm confused of what you're problem is.
Posted Dec 11, 17 · Last edited Dec 11, 17
Votes:
+2
no he was telling me I should get banned for my price like a troll read the line he typed

staff told me to ban u he went from the server as an act of staff he isn't staff he is implementing that he can ban :)
Posted Dec 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+2
would u accept chat logs as in raw time and words from in mc logs?
Posted Dec 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+2
[04:29:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Atlas] SirWorker > WTS C-Glass pm me goood Price < L()()K
[04:29:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[ISentinelI] Cabadge -> me] 20 bucks
[04:29:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Atlas] SirWorker > WTS C-Glass pm me BestPrice < L()()K
[04:30:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [ISentinelI] Cabadge] colored glass
[04:30:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[ISentinelI] Cabadge -> me] you are selling?
[04:30:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [ISentinelI] Cabadge] it's 100$ per stack :/
[04:30:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[ISentinelI] Cabadge -> me] SON YOU SAID P MYOU BEST PRICE
[04:30:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[ISentinelI] Cabadge -> me] HELP STAFF!
[04:30:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [ISentinelI] Cabadge] ???
[04:30:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? [ISentinelI] Cabadge > staff here abuse too
[04:30:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? [ISentinelI] Cabadge > especially cam
[04:31:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [ISentinelI] Cabadge] walmart sells for 140$ a stack O.o
[04:31:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[ISentinelI] Cabadge -> me] staff told me to ban u sry
Note sorry I think I took too long and it's 10:37 AM some of those are on main chat the ones with no [me ->

FYI I'm in Paik and my mayor is shadowalkerz and I only left storybrook and made a town than joined Pika never were with cabadge :)
Posted Dec 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+3
I think you will find that staff probably told him to /ignore you if he didn't like your replies. This is soooooo petty a reason for reporting a player and causing staff to wade through this. If YOU don't like someone on the server, just use /ignore (player name) and you won't have to put up with them in chat anymore.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Dec 11, 17
Votes:
+3
wrote:
no he was telling me I should get banned for my price like a troll read the line he typed

staff told me to ban u he went from the server as an act of staff he isn't staff he is implementing that he can ban :)
Damn, I love it when people try so so hard to get me banned, the best part is, cam told him to just ignore me LOL (and btw I didn't mean ban as in banned from the server I meant ban from doing business with because how overpriced color glass is in general). I am a bit saddened though because you were told by crimescenekitty to report me, I thought you were your own person but meh, btw what timezone are you? I want to back this up with a proper way of uploading logs but I don't remember what time it was.
1FiHDsc.gif
[img]https://gyazo.com/b6384e572022ccfdefe91d1829063d00[/img]
Posted Dec 11, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Check it by you're own time, the only thing you need is the date.
Posted Dec 11, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices