No users online.

Disruptive chat

4 replies
Votes:
+52
Your Minecraft Username: CrimeSceneKitty

What rule did the accused break?: Disruptive chat/targeted harassment

What exactly happened: Well this one varies greatly
it started off with him asking at least 3 staff members to help destroy my town (that he is not a member of)

He then started to direct message me with a copy paste of my own advert i had posted in global chat seconds before

12/08 He stated in global chat that he "smell like cat piss because how long i (as in him) havent showered" "Semlls soooo goood" [see chat below]
[23:12:34] [adventurer] Lerium > i havent showered in decades
[23:12:44] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > omg same
[23:12:55] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > i smell like cat piss because how long i havent showered
[23:12:58] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > smells soooo goood

12/05 He started up in global chat talking about pooping
[16:09:30] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > i like poop
[16:09:32] [peasant] GirlyTiger123 > Baylorai i kinda can
[16:09:33] [champion] ShadowHunter1103 > hi
[16:09:36] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > who else likes pooping
[16:09:41] [peasant] GirlyTiger123 > not me?
[16:09:44] [champion] ShadowHunter1103 > me
[16:09:56] [ipatriarchi] Cabadge > it's relaxing isnt it?
[16:09:59] [peasant] GirlyTiger123 > no?

12/10, He started to talk about having a large painful blister on his foot, then directed a question on how to fix it directly at me
[19:44:22] [isentineli] Cabadge > so guys guess what
[19:44:30] [ipatriarchi] ShadowHunter1103 > wat
[19:44:36] [isentineli] Cabadge > i have this giant ass blister on my foot that hurts alot
[19:44:43] [iangeli] Leeyah > does h1 cost MOh
[19:44:44] [ipatriarchi] ShadowHunter1103 > lol
[19:44:49] [champion] Bolt_Lavadash > yes
[19:44:52] [champion] Bolt_Lavadash > 3 per
[19:44:57] [iangeli] clammychimera6 > thx for info
[19:45:02] [iangeli] Leeyah > geez
[19:45:06] [pathfinder] Spruceman26 > i cant rankup even tho i have money
[19:45:17] [isentineli] Cabadge > how do i fix it CrimeSceneKitty

Later after someone else asked an admin about something that Cabadge had direct messaged them, asking if they should report what Cabadge said, I encouraged them to make a report on the forums. Cabadge sent a direct PM to me after that statement with
[20:37:04] [[isentineli] Cabadge -> me] EXCUSE ME MAY I ASK WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH ME?

I did not respond, he then went on to say in global that that I do nothing more than attack him when he is nice to me and that I am making him want to quit the server.
[20:38:42] [isentineli] Cabadge > this is really sinking me into a deep depression, i have been nothing but nice to CrimeSceneKitty and he has been nothing but rude to me, idek what to do anymore this server isnt even worth playing due to the negativity

Another player jumped in and commented with
[20:39:34] [idevili] _Wenzer > Cabadge you make rude comments consistently on the server. That's not peace.

From there it became a free for all event, from one player calling Cabadge out for harassing fishers during an event that he was warned about doing, to him stating saying that he never directly asked me about his blister on his foot.

All in all, this one player has caused a bit of drama, has pissed off a good bit of players, and has no care about what he says in chat, even if he talks about pooping or smelling like cat piss.

he has also insulted another player when they logged on by saying "Hi my name is yetoni and i am a fudge packer (slur for gay person)"

When did it happen: See dates above

Name(s) of accused: Cabadge

Full Screenshot or Video / Other Evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/kiPgFDn.png
https://i.imgur.com/p8vrDCS.png

Sorry I dont have other evidence, but I do have the raw chat logs (everything that is seen on my screen is logged, this is only done incase i need to use it in a report or for my own defense)
Posted Dec 10, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Pardon, surely if he reads this. He will smell like piss, but for real.
Posted Dec 11, 17
Votes:
+20
I love you CrimeSceneKitty, because it seems that you complain about almost everything on this server.
Posted Dec 11, 17
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
The /ignore command is there for a reason.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Dec 11, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Player has been dealt with

Thank you for the report

- Watson
EShRaQj.png