unfaif ban for i fixed the issue with auto farm

6 replies
Votes:
+5
Minecraft Username: mosses_

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn? auto farm

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze? been have issues to getting farm to work properly a town member keeps changing it. I asked him not too last night before I got banned after fixing up the iron farm.

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you? my family situation is often get called away for short periods and sometimes it end being hours.

as we been making the iron farm my assistant and don't often see each other as we I different time zones we have both working the iron farm . I been trying to get it so only takes one axe blow to kill golems I have asked him not to changed and that it cant be auto. In my last message to him see /mail send thepun123 check all mail have sent him

I have been called away while been harvest iron and testing a few times now the 1 day ban was still auto killing a few golems and just about to fix it when I got called away as thought for only a few minutes was goings fix it in few minutes but as it turned out didn't get back for hours, I was annoyed when got banned for one day , didn't get a chance to fix it , but as I was their while I got called away I end yes collecting the of iron from the small % golems that got stuck in our design so yes in way was an Auto farm

when I got back on I changed the design son iron golems didn't get stuck and have modified it a couple time so Golems don't die before the end.
I spent some time harvesting glom's and selling the Iron. WHY WAS I Banned again when was fixed the the changes my town assistant did ???????????
I dosn't it kill before to the end now and if it still the very odd one I will change it again.
Posted Dec 12, 17 · OP
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Your Iron Golem farm was considered an auto-farm as it killed golems before reaching the end. So if you fixed it, you fixed it wrong.
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Dec 12, 17
Votes:
+103
Mosses say's that his assistant change it to auto killing and when Mosses was online and planed to fix it for it not to be a auto farm. He was called back by his family making him be afk for hour's.
(if I understand the text right).
He wasn't able to fix it back and making it to final axe killing blow like he wanted.

It's not my business to question staff, but why didn't any staff member use /Co I to see who changed the farm making it fully autofarm.?
Posted Dec 12, 17
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
At first, he was temporarily banned for 2 days. After that, he had 5 days to fix his farm. Then one day it started killing mobs without human interaction. Logs show ThePun123 did, in fact, modify the grinder a bit but after that Mosses_ either removed or modified ThePun123's progress. Therefore, Mosses_ was banned for 7 days. There were a couple of blocks though that were placed by ThePun123 so he got a warning as it's his first offense. If you need to know anything else, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Dec 12, 17
mog
Votes:
+26
Razorist Perhaps if he is going to go afk in the future near a grinder, maybe he should log out. So there is no misunderstanding in the future. It is really hard to know peoples true intentions, so taking measures like this can help protect players from conflicts.
Posted Dec 12, 17
Votes:
+5
the Thepun123 altered it twice both times it meant some golems died before the end
I changed it twice he done it . the third ban was after I changed it back so why did get banned for 3 rd time when I had changed Back please answer that .
Posted Dec 14, 17 · OP
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
You got banned because after changing it, Iron Golems continued to be killed without any human interaction and as I said before, ThePun123 was warned for his actions. I will lock this thread now and if you have any more questions, PM me on Discord.
Posted Dec 14, 17
NoticeNotices