Trainee Application

3 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: GabeTheGamer27
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
Timezone and Country: Eastern Standard Time and United States
When did you first join MineRaze?: Joined a week and a half ago.
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: None
Why should we pick you?: I believe i'm well suited for the job, I have a ton of experience with server help. I actually have previously owned multiple servers before i couldn't pay them anymore. I know all about being a mod and dealing with a server, and the dedication it takes which I'm up for almost anything that's thrown at me. I'm always there to help, and helping is my habit, i've always helped anyone who needs it. Though i've only had limited time on this server, i believe i can prove myself to who i am and how i can fit in with staff.
How have you positively contributed to the server?: Through the time that i've been on MineRaze, i've welcomed everyone new that joins. To add on, i also give people money or give people items whenever they need them. I'm always looking to help someone build something or figure it out if they're stuck. I like to help people as much as possible before i worry about what i have to do on my end, doing that is my number 1 priority!
Posted Dec 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+14
While it has a lot of words written down, it doesn’t really say much. Also you are very, very new. I believe that currently only people who have been on a while and have proven their loyalty are getting on staff. I would wait a while. -1
Posted Dec 14, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
You are very new, and I have not yet seen much of you. I can neither state you will or will not be be a suitable addition to the team as of now. Continue to play and contribute in global chat, and I will base my opinion on your further actions. Best of luck
Posted Dec 14, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
You joined 6 days ago
We require all applicants to be a part of our community for atleast 7 days before applying

Failure to meet staff requirements

Application denied
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 14, 17
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices