TaengooNya Trainee Application

9 replies
Votes:
+4
InGameName : TaengooNya

Do You Have Discord? : Yes i Do!

Do You Have Skype? : Yup~

Timezone and Country :Singapore Standard Time (SST)

When did you first joined mineraze? : i first joined with my friend (Ender41x) Account on 21 november 2017, I then bought my very own minecraft account and joined on 30 november 2017 so im fairly new to the server

Have you received any punishment? : Yes i have , Using potions in parkour and ban evading (Logging on to my friends account while banned) im sowwie ._.

Why Should We pick you? : i enjoy playing on this server and helping as much people as i can such as guiding new players on how to earn money and teaching them about the warps we have in the server
I trust that i will be a good addition to the staff team although i just started because im a friendly and outgoing person who wishes to help anyone in aid. :d

How have you positively contributed to the server? : i have contributed by helping new players find their way on how to start his/her adventure on Mineraze By telling them infomation such as how to join jobs and which jobs are the best for earning money and also i talk(dice) alot in general chat so i have made quite a bunch of wonderful friends from the server.

Thanks for taking your time to read this thread ~! :DDD
Posted Dec 16, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
As you are new to the server yourself I have not seen you on the server myself. As being new to the server about like 20 days or so I'm not sure that you could benefit the community. I would recommend that you wait awhile longer before applying for a staff position. As well as your application is lacking anyone can teach people about warps but the main goal is you should know a broad variety about the server which I would not believe you would know for the time you have been on the server. Good luck on staff
Posted Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+103
I think I saw you in global couple time's, but never saw you explaining something or assisting some one. Unless it was in private chat.
Posted Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+47
You only joined last month? It seems like much longer than that. However, I agree with what has been said above - try working on your presence in chat a bit more and make sure you know everything about the server that is reasonable for you to know. Your application implies that you don't know much about all of the features that are included in the server, and you would be unprepared as a staff member if you didn't know how to guide players through it, whether they are new or old.
mca.png
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+144
Ive seen you active in chat whenever I see you on, however very little of it is assistance to players. Granted, I'm not on much these days. Keep helping players and you have my +1.
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+4
Well as Seanic Said, I do not know much about the server but i am willing to learn so i can be of help to the server ~ :d
Posted Dec 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
You seem active and helpful and your timezone is desirable so @hunsch doesn't have to stay up forever +1 from me
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
Seen u active in chat. Very helpful and respond quick when someone ask question. +1 for me
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
+47
wrote:
Well as Seanic Said, I do not know much about the server but i am willing to learn so i can be of help to the server ~ :d
I'm glad to hear it :) I would suggest going through /faq and /warp tutorial (if those are still available). Then really try to immerse yourself into the server - go do all of the dungeons/quests and learn what they are like. Also, get a decent understanding of how towny works in respect to commands, since a lot of players ask for help about that almost daily.

Good luck!
mca.png
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
+58
Thread locked.

User was caught exploiting a bug, breaking rule 1. Application declined.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 21, 17
NoticeNotices