No users online.

Snowman Companion glitch

4 replies
I bought the snowman companion but it took the 50 cookies and gave me nothing. It said i didnt have permission. Can i have a snowman companion to compensate for that ;-;.
Attached Images
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttlez
Posted Dec 17, 17 · OP
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,212
Fixed.

Use /companion to summon it
Posted Dec 17, 17
List
Undo
:d thanks
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttlez
Posted Dec 17, 17 · OP
Wait i still dont have it
Posted Dec 17, 17 · OP
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,212
Yes, you do.

Type /companion and select the snowman and it will be summoned.
Posted Dec 17, 17
NoticeNotices