Votes:
+2
hi

he is scaring me :(
Attached Images
Posted Dec 18, 17 · OP
Votes:
+52
If "Willary" is really Cabadge, then he should get banned from the server. He has harassed other players (I have filed a report on it before) and now using a second account to threaten players to remove him from their ignore list is way beyond acceptable.
Posted Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+20
Just ignore the second account as well xD. It is literally that easy.
Posted Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+20
Also this player report is not valid because it is not written in the correct format. Please re-write this player report if you intend to actually report the person.
Posted Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+52
Just ignore the second account as well xD. It is literally that easy.

If this was just some other player, i might agree with you a bit, but seeing as it is cabadge, i do not agree with just putting his alt on /ignore (ignoring the fact that he is breaking at least 2 rules already).

Rule 4
H, Do not start personal arguments or create intentional drama between players. The staff has the right to mute those who they consider being “toxic”.

Rule 6
A, Do not disrespect or harass any player or staff member....
B, Do not, in any way, threaten the server or other players. This includes death threats, threats of violence, and threats of and/or carrying out a DDOS attack.

Cabadge has a well documented history of being toxic and harassing players on the server. He has already been punished (according to the staff on my last report) for targeted harassment and toxic/disruptive chat, with a warning (12/16) for "inappropriate chat" when he told someone to go get bent by a tranny whore.

He goes out of his way to start shit, breaks rules fairly often (i have witnessed him evade the filter, spam in chat, cuss out players, send disruptive chat, harass players, threaten players) and I think that he needs a good hard punishment now for targeting someone who put his main account on /ignore and threatening them via an alt account.
Posted Dec 18, 17 · Last edited Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+103
I'm sure staff is aware of his actions.
Cabbage green, maybe he us litterlelly a cabbage in real life?
A normal brein function person wouldn't continue harassment using a alt.
It's a obsession if he us doing that.
Votes:
+3
Not me, Sirworker i was in discord with Willary along with hunsch and i made a comment that you ignored me because i wanted to tell you sears bought glass. So can we please stop trying to get me banned everyone? he said it on his own accord and if you honestly think i should get in trouble for this shit is just petty. but since i explained that it wasnt me i do hope you come to find that i have no bad blood towards anyone on the server and i will retract my petty statement.
1FiHDsc.gif
[img]https://gyazo.com/b6384e572022ccfdefe91d1829063d00[/img]
Posted Dec 18, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
Willary and Cabadge are not the same player. Willary did discontinue being toxic, to my knowledge, when I told him to do so in the discord.
Posted Dec 18, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Thats not Cabadge and is no way affiliated with his account.

Even though Cabadge has a past of toxic behaviour,
he has recently changed how he acts on the server and is slowly working his way to becoming a better member of the Mineraze community and hopefully he will eventually become someone who we value and will no longer be frowned upon as this post suggests.

Thank you
- Watson
EShRaQj.png
List
Undo
Votes:
+52
Hey, im willing to admit i was wrong, and that it apparently was not cabadge. But I do think that people can agree with me that this fall into the style of how Cabadge has acted and I would not second guess it if someone told me it was cabadge.

That said, the player in question "Willery" should be given a punishment with a heavy hand for breaking 3 different rules at once.

One thing that should be answered, why does Willery know that SirWorker has Cabadge on /ignore, and why does Willery feel the need to threaten SirWorker over his personal /ignore list?
Posted Dec 18, 17
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices