No users online.
Page
of 3

trying to by pass /ignore

22 replies
Votes:
+38
I'm sure staff will deal with it, it's not your place to decide how they should be punished or to what extent, let them sort it out :)
Posted Dec 18, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
@RadicalAsylum Ignored him already xD

@staff I just posted this so in the future if anything happen to me u can point at him aka if I get hacked or so :(

I meant this as harassment didn't think it was Cabadge but I thought he was starting something :/ or had a gang of noobs xD
Posted Dec 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 18, 17
Votes:
+3
CrimeSceneKitty why must you be so obsessed with getting me banned? i JUST explained what happened and you are still trying to claw to get me in trouble, like i said before, him hunsch and i were in discord and it was just brought up because he asked why sirworker wasnt responding. can you just please stop? thanks.
1FiHDsc.gif
[img]https://gyazo.com/b6384e572022ccfdefe91d1829063d00[/img]
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+52
wrote:
CrimeSceneKitty why must you be so obsessed with getting me banned? i JUST explained what happened and you are still trying to claw to get me in trouble, like i said before, him hunsch and i were in discord and it was just brought up because he asked why sirworker wasnt responding. can you just please stop? thanks.

Why do you feel the need to keep pushing drama? I have already admitted I was wrong about who Willary was, and stated why I thought Willary could have been you, based on past actions. I dropped you from all wrong doing, but here you are still dragging yourself into drama and dragging me along with you.
Posted Dec 19, 17 · Last edited Dec 23, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
CrimeSceneKitty, you do get fairly annoying at times. For one, you tried to get a person in trouble that was trying to buy heirloom armor even though "they didn't have the money for it". So, what do you decide to do? Hmmm.... Oh I know! Why don't I antagonize the person about how much money they have and when they get angry at me I can report them! Also, you have constantly complained about issues on the server that don't really have a major effect on the player base as a whole.
Posted Dec 19, 17 · Last edited Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+103
Cabbage I think it's because you shown you're trouble /troll maker self and now people are against you. Heck I made a joke about your Internet connection between you yelled at me as if I was insulting you all day long. When in actuallity I talked to you on the server the 1St time.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+103
CrimeSceneKitty wrote:
wrote:

Why do you feel the need to keep pushing drama? I have already admitted I was wrong about who Willary was, and stated why I thought Willary could have been you, based on past actions. I dropped you from all wrong doing, but here you are still dragging yourself into drama and dragging me along with you.

******* AND LEAVE ME ALONE

No need to swear on here. It might backfire hard on you.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+52
CrimeSceneKitty is obsessed with trying to get almost anyone in trouble if he can get away with it. He tried to get a person in trouble that was trying to buy heirloom armor even though "they didn't have the money for it". So, what does he decide to do? Hmmm.... Oh I know! Why don't I antagonize the person about how much money they have and when they get angry at me I can report them! "Its a win for me because then it will make me look good" Also, you have constantly complained about issues on the server that don't really have a major effect on the player base as a whole.

Get your facts straight if you are going to talk shit about me, I reported them for toxic and disrespectful chat after I pointed out that they had less than 50k in their bal, and asked them what would they expect to pay for HL armor. They instantly whispered me to stop talking because I am an inconvenience to the server.

I tried to help them, maybe i came off a bit rude, but in no way did I report him for not having enough money, and I sure as hell did not antagonize them at all.

But hell, go ahead and make shit up about me, You Watson and Cabadge can all be in the club of making shit up about me.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+103
Huhuhu, some need to chill...
Posted Dec 19, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Sure does need to chill. You decided to report them immediately after asking why they would try to buy armor when they have no money. Also, due to how some people view you, of course they may have a negative view towards you. I mean heck if I was getting questioned by you about how much money I have, I might get offended.

"after I pointed out that they had less than 50k in their bal, and asked them what would they expect to pay for HL armor." sounds condescending to me. May have sounded the same way to the guy you reported.
Posted Dec 19, 17 · Last edited Dec 19, 17
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices