of 2

Appeal

18 replies
mog
Votes:
+26
Minecraft Username: King_Fens

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn? Alt exploiting/ dungeon exploiting

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze? None.

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you? The other day I was told I received a warning for hitting the boss in the xmas dungeon and afk'ing. So I stopped doing the dungeon. I did that a few time I admit, but I also helped kill the boss a lot of times before that. Also, am I the only person banned for that? There were several other people doing that too. Alt exploiting? I don't understand this ban. It is true there is two accounts playing this server at my location. The other is my brother who I got to join this server after I liked it for a few days. I could prove this by having him come to my room and talk on the discord but I was disconnected from the discord. I don't understand why Staff can't ask for proof before just hitting the ban hammer. I enjoy this server and the community, I just wish things were discussed more before premature action is taken.
Posted Dec 19, 17 · OP
Votes:
+219
Redacted, I misread.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Dec 19, 17 · Last edited Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+6
Can't say much about this topic anymore after making the thread Cookies and Salt and talking with people in the general chat wherein known players are pretty much accepting the fact that there are multiple of people who are doing it. I know for a fact that the staff know about the situation but according to some players it would seem like a hassle to be watching over players abusing dungeon "mechanics" [For the person who corrected me on "mechanics" in chat : It means "the machinery or working parts of something", and giving crates to people who are hitting dungeon boss, regarding of the dungeon you're in, they will still get the crate of any boss who died in the duration.] on Krampus 24/7 seeing as Krampus spawns in every 5 - 10 minutes.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+20
Don't really understand this ban as well, especially the quick ban that occurred through discord before King_Fens could even have a chance to have a discussion with a staff member. Plus it is definitely true that more than 1 person have been exploiting the dungeon event.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+103
Hmm I remember some people who are staff (now). We're doing the hit and afk in the Halloween dungeon on 3.0.
Nothing was done to them or to people that were doing that. Only thing that was done is that Pac removed all possible places for people to afk in the dungeon.
Then people started using /back after hitting the boss.
I think /back need's to be turned off in dungeon's if possible and removing safe spots for people to akf or use advantage making some people salty (rather not say any name's they know who they are). Yeh it suck's, but it's better then plain ban and then have a discussion on the forums.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
^ excellent point. Like a no /back while in combat. I have seen a couple of PVP servers that have this function.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+3
It is unfortunate that you got banned, I do believe you are quite valuable to the community due to the fact you spread useful info quick to the server where some (*cough cough* sithed *cough*) won't i do hope you get unbanned my dude
1FiHDsc.gif
[img]https://gyazo.com/b6384e572022ccfdefe91d1829063d00[/img]
Posted Dec 19, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
I think a perma-ban is a little harsh for first time offender and someone who helps a lot of players out. I know he helped me a lot when I first started and he is generally very neutral and calm in the discord as opposed to some other rowdy players. I know I for one would be sad to see him perm banned for this if it just a mix up from a warning that decided to be changed to perma-ban.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+11
I do agree with King_Fens an instant ban for something that other players do as well? If we are to talk about specifics we can all agree that many players on the day of the release of the mob arena were one hitting and leaving the area or running away. It is a shame that people decide that it is right that they can gain loot for the work that they didn't do. However, this is not an issue just with the "special events" it also occurs in normal leveled dungeons. If King_Fens was the only player that I know that's been banned for this reason it is absurd.
Easthallow is recruiting active players, We are looking for talented Medieval and Modern Builders/Residents! If you are curious to come and join our community go to >>/warp eh<<
Posted Dec 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
As much as I don't like people abusing the system, I do think that the ban was too harsh. In the rules there's only this talking about abusing : "Do not abuse any bugs, exploit the server’s features or duplicate items for personal gain in any way that can be considered unfair or unjust. Abuse of this kind may result in a balance reset."
Otakuz ~Anime is love, Anime is life~
Posted Dec 19, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices