Page
of 2

Appeal

18 replies
Votes:
+1
I don't think King deserved a perm ban for something done by other players,plus there wasn't any questioning or seeing proof that he didn't have another person playing as it;as he did say he admitted to doing it a couple times but if he has evidence that it wasn't him and that it is clearly an account someone plays on I don't think it was a deserved punishment for doing something so simple.I understand that actions had to be taken but a perm ban is extremely unnecessary.
Posted Dec 19, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
I love how this thread is number one in the feed at the moment, and yet not a single staff member has picked it up.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
I wonder who made the call on banning him.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+20
yeah
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+7
Mr. Fens is one of the best players in the community in my opinion. Like previous people have stated; He is friendly, quick to respond when people need help, and generally doesn't cause trouble like some people.
Something just doesn't add up here ;-(
aH2N4dc.gif
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+103
Hmm, seeing how many people support him. I have a feeling that some one was or is Jelly.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Votes:
+38
staff members will have 'picked it up', however it is not my place to comment on this ban.
Posted Dec 20, 17
Votes:
+35
i remember hitting the boss than AFK with alts back in the day, even with other staff memebers. I think the main problem is people hitting the boss then going to do other things that are not in the dungeon and for that i think there should be a punishment but a ban... thats a bit extreme. then again its been 2 version since i was on so things have changed.
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the sky bleeds ashes
Posted Dec 20, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
After reviewing evidence sent by staff the ban is justified.
However, I'll reduce the ban to 7 days.
Posted Dec 20, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices