No users online.

Senor_Bot

3 replies
Votes:
+2
InGameName : Senor_Bot

Do You Have Discord? : Yes and I am also in the mineraze discord server

Do You Have Skype? : Yes

Timezone and Country : Singapore Standard Time (SST)

When did you first joined mineraze? : i first joined the server with my friend's (HaveNoMercy) account on 21 november 2017, I then bought my own minecraft account as he wanted to play in the server too and I joined with my own account on 29 november 2017 but I am familiar with the server as i have played other towny servers before

Have you received any punishment? : No

Why Should We pick you? : I do enjoy playing on the server and I also occasionally help out new members whether is it providing them a town to join or answering some of their questions that are sometimes ignored by those that are online. I think that i will be a good addition to the staff team as im a easy-going and friendly person that wished every player could enjoy playing on the server as much as i do.

How have you positively contributed to the server? : I provide new members a town they can join and help them out with how to earn money in the server by teaching them about the jobs that they can join and which is some of the best jobs to earn money easily. I also help answer some of their queries about things like what are the uses for Artifacts and MoH.

I appreciate the time taken to read my application.
Posted Dec 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
26db7ee7c69f4cfc93ad0706a60c9d03.png

Reminds me of when I had to write papers in school, so I would copy and paste from wikipedia and then change the words around so it didn't seem plagiarized.
mca.png
Posted Dec 21, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Hahahaha don't expose me please XD, we are friends and i didnt know the format to the application
Posted Dec 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 17
Votes:
+58
Thread locked.

User was caught exploiting a bug, breaking rule 1. Application declined.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 21, 17
NoticeNotices