of 2

Cody's Staff Application

11 replies
Votes:
+23
In-game Username:__Cody___

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Quadricepss#3781

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

When did you first join MineRaze?: 13 December 2017. Currently I have 126 hours playtime.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No.

Why should we pick you?: I'm a people centered type of person. I have a good understanding of the rules and will enforce them accordingly. For example in my professional job settings. I have been a security guard for two different hospitals. The roles I had to do was security, a little bit of maintenance, patrol the grounds regularly as well as each floor. I was in charge in keeping the peace when people got violent by deescalating the situation or by force if needed, even sitting in a room for twelve hours straight watching over some patients (patient watch). As of recently, I have gained my CNA (certified nurse assistant) license and have been working in a nursing home.The duties I have been given is to do routine check-ups every two hours, turn and change, showering, feeding, and more. If I am to be picked, I will bring my professionalism, that I show in the work force, to MineRaze and help keep the server a friendly place to play at!

How have you positively contributed to the server?: Other than the donor rank, I have many ideas that are very close to being ready to be built. These ideas are going to be focused towards the newbies to help them get started and such. I also help people with buildings, farms and various other questions they may have.
Posted Dec 23, 17 · OP
List
Undo
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
DearAmbelina @ Mineraze
Votes:
+31
+1 from me.

My opinion may come off as biased because I do know Cody from another server, but I can say, without a doubt, that he is a very hardworking player who is dedicated to the server he plays on, and the playerbase within. I believe he would be a great fit for the current staff team. :)
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+22
+1 :) Only had a good experience with you on the server so far. You’re active and have been helpful.
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+22
+1 Very active in general chat and especially in discord (I rarely see you not on discord). Also slight bias as I know of your upcoming build to assist new players in getting a good start
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
Thank you all for your kind words! It means a lot, really. :)
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Sometimes you can be very defensive and arrogant in game and on discord.

My feelings on this application is neutral as it stands.
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 25, 17 · Last edited Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Cody is helpful. I think he'd be a good staff :d
Posted Dec 26, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Personally from the few hours that I've seen from you you seem like a kind and helpful player, however you prefer to shower players with diamonds rather than answer their basic questions. I think if you improved your activity in chat in terms of being helpful towards players it would improve you even more as a candidate! Good luck :)
Posted Dec 26, 17 · Last edited Dec 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Time to revisit this.

I wanted to wait a few weeks before giving a rating which isn't neutral,
throughout this trial period (Where I was monitoring your actions in game) which you weren't aware I feel as though you have shown enough dedication towards to the server with continued professionalism and helpfulness. Although there has been certain instances in the past where some staff may have a bias towards you.

As you are aware I tried to crush the false allegations holding you back on this application and I feel as though now it the time to revisit this and get a general outlook of what the staff team and community think about you now.

I know my views have drastically changed.

+1

Good luck Cody

-Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Jan 3, 18 · Last edited Jan 3, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+148
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Jan 3, 18
Page