No users online.

Trainee Application

1 reply
Votes:
+1
In-game Username: EllieLcfc

Do you have Discord?: Yes EllieLcfc #1925

Do you have Skype?: Yes i do, but currently don't use it.

Timezone and Country: I live in The United Kingdom and my time zone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone
UTC+00:00

When did you first join MineRaze?: I don't remember the exact date but it was around the 25th of November 2017 so I am quite new to the server but have tried help as much as I can in the short time that I have been on.
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:No I haven't received any form of punishment.
Why should we pick you?: I am a dedicated member of this server, I try to be online as much as I can with things such as school and other hobbies I have in my life. I am a helpful member of the server and I like to help people solve their issues when problems arise. I like to try and make players lives easier whilst they are playing and like to direct them in the right way if they need to help. I also like to build and try improve people's buildings, and give them tips and advice to better their building in Minecraft. I also try to encourage people to talk to others nicely and behave in a way that fits in with the rules of Mineraze. I have also told many of my friends about this server in order to advertise the server and make the Mineraze community even bigger than It already is. I really like this server because it has many unique aspects hidden into it. Previously I was a staff member (Moderator) on a server therefore know a lot of the commands that are used in server, I pick up on new things also as I believe this server has a lot more commands but I do well to familiarise myself with these. Being a moderator previously means that I have experience within being a staff member which allows me to know what to do if a problem arises.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I am currently looking to donate to the server to help out financially, this I know along with other peoples donations will help make the server amazing. I have also tried to help fellow newcomers feel welcome when joining the server. Also I have tried to make people view that some people may feel or believe different things, if I felt that they were disrespecting a person I tried to make the understand that this is the wrong way to go about things and that they should find a different way to talk about the things the are or to just not talk about these things what so ever.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope that you consider me to be a trainee! Also thank you very much for allowing me to be part of this amazing community at Mineraze!
EllieLcfc :)
Posted Dec 23, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Ellie’s a delight to have in my town, only wish she would display her helpful personality in global more. Stay active in global, helping whenever you possibly can and I think you’ll have a good chance.

Anson
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 24, 17
NoticeNotices