DearAmbelina TRAINEE
Votes:
+31
knCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.png AS8i0CHKR-ec5F1THCDzRA.pngknCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.png
knCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.pngk4E50DcaQAagLf9pa9rpfQ.pngknCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.png
knCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.png16F_BiA9QJeJPAZducUiDQ.png knCjgemnRamFeUPWYW_b0A.png

poA_qpyGQRWInd03PL1JrA.png

Getting Started

First things first, you're gonna want to join the job.
You can achieve this by doing /jobs join lumberjack

Next, you'll need a tool for chopping down trees.
Yes, I lied about punching trees with your bare hands. Using an axe is much more efficient.

If you're just starting out, a vanilla axe will work just as well as one of the fancier axes. Here's what I use :
Spoiler: My Vanilla AxeShow

Once you've got used to playing on the server, you can look into getting a better axe from /warp hl
Spoiler: H1 AxeShow
Spoiler: H2 AxeShow
Spoiler: H3 AxeShow
Spoiler: H4 AxeShow

Getting Down To Business
The Noob Way
Okay, you've got your axe, now it's time to start chopping!

You will get paid for chopping down any type of tree, and replanting saplings! Just find a forest in the /wild and start chopping.
Another tip for quickly cutting down trees is to use your Woodcutting Ability, Treefeller. Right click with your axe in hand, then hit a part of the tree, but don't stop until your timer runs out.

The Grind
This way is much more efficient than just looking for forests to obliterate in the wild. Pick out a nice place to start a tree farm!

I recommend using Spruce Trees because this world has custom trees, and sometimes other saplings will turn into those crazy, custom trees.
You'll want to make sure you're setting this up correctly, as trees being too close together can mess up the use of MCMMO Treefeller Ability.

Here are some examples of tree farms.
Spoiler: Grounded Tree FarmShow
For a grounded tree farm, you don't really have to do much, although I recommend separating your tree spots with some other kind of block to keep things organized.
Spoiler: Floating Tree FarmShow
For a floating tree farm, you'll want to have walking blocks to navigate around on, and dirt blocks so the trees can actually grow. Another tip is to add dirt about 12 blocks from the bottom dirt blocks. This will stop the trees from becoming too big to chop down with Treefeller.

If accessible, using bonemeal to hurry the process of tree growth is recommended for efficiency.

Selling Your Wood
You're probably wondering what the heck to do with all of this wood you're obtaining. If you don't have a need for your resources, you can sell them for more money at shops!

Here are a list of warps you can sell at.
(If you know of any more warps, please let me know so I can add those here. ♥ )

• /warp wood
  • /warp bwood
  • /warp oak
  • /warp vv
  • /warp target
  • /warp woods

And, when these are all full and you really want to get rid of your wood and/or gain some extra cash, you can always sell to the Sell Merchant at /warp sell. Do note that prices here are lower because of the player-based economy.

Did you find this guide helpful? Does it need more/less?
Please let me know in the comments or in a message! Also be sure to like this thread if you found it helpful to yourself of others. ♥
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 23, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+160
This guide is awesome, big +1 for that. I'm sure it'll help alot.
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+220
+1 for this guide.
Beautiful layout as well.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Dec 23, 17
Agree
List