Ethan_Bacon's Staff Application

5 replies
Votes:
In-Game Username: Ethan_Bacon

Do you have Discord? Yes I do I have discord on my computer and on my cellphone.

Do you Have Skype? Yes I have skype on my computer and on my phone.

Timezone and Country Eastern Standard Time United States.

When did you first join MineRaze? The beginning of 3.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze. During a prank war with a group of friends I received a warning.

Why should we pick you? Now I'm not the type of person to write an entire essay about how i should be staff and crap cause that's not the type of person that I am but I can tell you why I want to be a staff member. I like playing on this server cause I find it enjoyable and I want to be able to make the server better. I don't go to traditional school as I'm home-schooled and graduating by the end of 2018 so I can spend a significant amount of time on the server. I know most commands and plugins and It's fairly easy to learn them. I know how to manage people who are being difficult. I have quite a lot of patience. I like helping people in game. It makes me feel important.

Also, I don't think there is ever a time where i'm un-reachable besides when I'm at work. I'll be able to play on the server and watch over things during late hours of the night. I care about mineraze and I want to be able to help the thing i care about.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I try to stay positive in chat and crack jokes and make people smile. I have also financially supported the server and I intend on doing that a lot more.

But yeah.... that's my staff application.
-Ethan
Posted Dec 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+38
-1, barely seen you on and immaturity in discord.
Posted Dec 24, 17
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
Votes:
+26
A staff application should be like a job interview/application. You should really sell yourself instead of saying :
Quote:
Why should we pick you? Now I'm not the type of person to write an entire essay about how i should be staff and crap

The choice of words show immaturity and slight laziness, in my honest opinion. Even if it does seem selfish or cocky to state why you should become staff as opposed to why you want to become staff, you should still sell yourself as with any other job app.

Regardless, wishing you luck!
I hope this experience can help you grow as a person and player.
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 24, 17
Votes:
+20
-1 because you state that you donated to the server. That is the number one thing that you should not do.
Posted Dec 24, 17
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+18
Same timezone as me, yet I don’t recall ever seeing you in chat. -1
Posted Dec 24, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
Going to have to -1 for the same reasons as DearAmbelina and that I do not see you in general chat often
Posted Dec 25, 17
NoticeNotices