Entrancing's Application

6 replies
Votes:
+2
In-game Username: Entrancing
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
Timezone and Country: +8GMT Mountain Time, Colorado, USA
When did you first join MineRaze?: Back in 3.0.
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Yes, message me personally and I'd be happy to discuss why no further punishments will ever come my way.

Why should we pick you?: I rejoined 4.0 a week ago. I quickly fell back in love with the server, just as I had previously in 3.0. Now that I've had some time to readjust to the server and see how things are going, I want to be able to contribute once again. I'm a very helpful person, it's what I love to spend my time doing; and I'm also very approachable for those who need help. I'm active, and my time zone falls right in between the current staff members time zones. Each of the staff members all have their own lives to live and enjoy, and sometimes that leaves the server with no staff online, and my time zone is such that I can remain active throughout a time when other staff members are asleep or at school. As well as playing daily, I also tend to put in long hours on the server. And while I recently picked up a weekday job, my online hours should stay pretty high. Furthermore, I have a very wellrounded understanding of the fundamentals of the server, lending from the time I spent on the staff team previously. This knowledge helps me assist everyone who may have a question, but also, gives me a basic knowledge of how the staff team works. I love all the members of Mineraze, and I want only to see MineRaze thrive as a server and strive towards a healthy online community.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: Every day I try to bring an overall sense of love and acceptance to our server. Patience for those that need help ( and for those that just can't seem to read instructions) and I do my best at making this server a pleasant experience that they wish to come back to. Sometimes this is merely just helping other players. But other times it means building a friendship with every player we have, and remembering that there's a person behind every screen. This sense of acquaintance with one another is how we build a strong community. This is what I bring to the server, my ability to make friends and defuse hostilities.<3
Posted Dec 24, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+ 1 She/he seem like a nice person talk to her/him in-game helped me a bit :d
Posted Dec 24, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
+1
EShRaQj.png
Posted Dec 24, 17
Votes:
+14
Well, you have a long (and painful at times) history with the server. I have not interacted with you recently but back in 3.0 you were not the most helpful staff. However, I believe that you deserved a second chance. +1 from me even tho it doesn’t count towards anything!
Posted Dec 24, 17
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
+1 from me. You appear to be a very friendly player from what I have had the opportunity to see, keep on playing and would love to see more of you
Posted Dec 25, 17
Votes:
+38
+1
Posted Dec 26, 17
Votes:
+58
Entrancing,

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted.

Please message me in game via /mail iAnson with your Skype username to get started.

Pleased to have you on the team,
Anson (Donuts_MC)
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 28, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices