of 2

Zeroriin's Trainee Application

11 replies
Zeroriin TRAINEE
Votes:
+5
In-game Username: Zeroriin

Do you have Discord?: I do indeed~

Do you have skype?: I do also, although discord is preferable due to how poorly skype runs..

Timezone and Country: GMT, Ireland.

When did you first join MineRaze?: I joined sometime during 1.0, I have played on each iteration of Mineraze since then to my knowledge~ The wealth of fun plugins and Pac's alluring disregard for people who act up has had me ever since <3

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Never, not interested in causing drama~

Why should we pick you?: I realised that even if I rage a little come reset, I always return to Mineraze.. I love the community and the constant striving for improved player experience~ I wish to join the staff so I can become a part of improving that experience, helping new and old players alike and keeping the server a fresh and fun place to be. I was a little hesitant in applying, but after some gentle nudging by a few players I have to admit I love the sound of being more involved with a server that has provided so much enjoyment for me.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I consistently help out others through chat as I play, whether it's answering questions of recipes, game mechanics or server specific activities my mind has become an encyclopedia for all things minecraft and mineraze. I've kept an eye out for trouble as well, which has resulted in some players being caught for their misbehavior. I have no fear of being labelled as a snitch as I'm much more interested in keeping mineraze and fair and fun environment than keeping up appearances.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application, if you need any further information I'm happy to provide it~ Oh and Merry Christmas!
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
Finally
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
JillianBrodsky MODERATOR
Votes:
+7
+1
I see you quite often, and you are a great positive influence on the community, and you help lots!
Best of luck to you :d
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
Zeroriin TRAINEE
Votes:
+5
Had to play hard to get ;D
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Zeroriin TRAINEE
Votes:
+5
Thank you very much Jillian!
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
DearAmbelina MODERATOR
Votes:
+31
+1

I see you on often, and you're always being helpful and kind. I think it's also a plus that you are humorous but know when to be mature. :)

Good luck!~
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
+1
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
Zeroriin TRAINEE
Votes:
+5
Thanks guys, the encouragement is much appreciated~ :)
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Your a nice guy going around helping people, you have great sense of humor and you act mature when it is time but every time i see you online you are probably helping somebody doing something. I hope you get accept +1
Posted Dec 25, 17
List
Undo
hunsch S-MOD
Votes:
+22
+1
Posted Dec 26, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2