Page
of 2

Evertus Staff Application

14 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: Evertus

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Evertus #1188

Do you have skype?: No, but I can make one

Timezone and Country: UK, GMT (UTC+00:00)

When did you first join MineRaze?: 14th December, only been on the server for 2 weeks exactly.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Got a warning for too many chickens on a hoppers. Was honestly a genuine mistake.

Why should we pick you?: I've had past experience of being a moderator and admin on a previous successful server (now dead). I know what's expected of a staff member in terms of enforcing and following the rules themselves. Only been on here a short time, but I believe I've built a good friendship with majority of the community.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: When new players ask questions in the chat regarding the custom plugins, game mechanics or just looking for someone to talk to, I respond pretty fast and give good information. I've supported the server pretty much the day I came via ranks and etc. It's the only server I play on.

Thanks for reading my application
Posted Dec 28, 17 · OP
Votes:
+14
I haven’t seen you in game, which is my fault probably I’m sure you are on a lot, but you seem very professional in this application. +1
Posted Dec 28, 17
Votes:
My nick is Papi in game that's why lol.
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
DearAmbelina @ Mineraze
Votes:
+31
+1

Even though your app is lacking detail, your presence in game makes up for a bit.
I would like to say though, you can be immature at some points, but other than that you are helpful and very active in game. A little work and you will be good! :)

Good luck!
-- Ambelina
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 29, 17
Votes:
Thanks Ambelina :d I'll try improve on the points you mad which are valid. Congrats on Trainee though!
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
+58
Active, would like to see you ACTIVELY help out in chat more before I give my +1.

Good luck,
Anson (Donuts_MC)
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Jan 5, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Thanks Anson for the reply! I'll try and be more active and helpful on the server and in chat when I can :d
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+6
Ive seen you online a lot helping out with stuff for people but haven't seen u actively helping a lot. Try being more active in chat helping people. i've personally seen u with a positive atitude (With Personal Experience) and u seem like a great guy! +1 for me -ThatOneTyler (Tyler)
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 9, 18
Votes:
Thanks Tyler I appreciate the feedback! I know I'm trying to imrpove on that a lot more by asking people regurarly if they need help :d
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+220
Your app is a wee bit smol and you haven't been here for too long, but continue on the path you're on and I'm sure you'll achieve Trainee and the ranks above.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices