Niv222's Trainee Application

8 replies
Votes:
+3
In-game Username: Niv222.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I'm pretty active on the MineRaze discord server.

Do you have skype?: Yes.

Timezone and Country: UTC+2:00, Israel.

When did you first join MineRaze?: 8th December, 3 weeks ago.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Nope.

Why should we pick you?: First of all, the most important thing, I love helping people! I do my best to answer every question as quickly as possible. I'm very active, I usually play at least 6 hours every day(even more in holidays). I also have experience as a staff member in multiple servers(some of them are the biggest mc servers(won't add the names here), so I know how it feels when some players /msg you at the same time, and I know how to handle it, and provide the best responses as quickly as possible. Even though I'm pretty new to the server, I have mastered all of the server features, plugins and commands(some of the features and commands were new to me, but I'm familiar with them right now) and I know the rules perfectly. I fell in love with MineRaze, that's the only server I play currently, and after a week of playing I decided to buy the Hypnos Rank. :)

How have you positively contributed to the server?: As I said before, I'm very active in chat, and I always do my best to answer every question as quickly as possible. When I find something that is not allowed and isn't written in the rules, I tell a staff member(for examble, I found out that potions are not allowed in parkour, and rules don't say anything about it, I didn't want newbies to get banned for something they didn't know about, so I told Nebulava and she asked Pac to add it.) I help to keep the chat clean of spam, etc. when there isn't a staff member online. I vote everyday from my both accounts. I have recommended MineRaze to others, and will keep doing it since it's a really great server. I also bought the Hypnos rank and extra stuff from the shop. ^^

Something about myself: I like working in teamwork. I love learning new things, I learn programming languages. I like science. I love gaming, I like watching anime and reading manga :p :)

Thanks for reading! <3 :d
Posted Dec 28, 17 · OP
List
Undo
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
DearAmbelina @ Mineraze
Votes:
+31
+1

You've been very helpful in chat and super active as well. I think you would be a great addition to the current staff team.
Keep up the good work, and good luck!~
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Thanks a lot! Great to hear :)
giphy.gif
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+58
Determined individual, I have seen you pasting welcoming messages in chat but this just isn't enough. Would like to see you ACTIVELY helping in chat more before I give my +1.

Good luck,
Anson (Donuts_MC)
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Thanks for the reply, Anson! I've been helping the past days/weeks to many players, old and new. Usually in public chat, sometimes in party chat, towny chat and private messages. When I see a question in chat, I always reply asap, but sometimes other people do it faster than me, and replying the same answer is useless, and spams the chat. I'm online for more than 8 hours a day, I do my best to answer as many questions as possible. Please note sometimes I'm AFK(when I am, I use the /afk command so people won't think I ignore them) and sometimes I use an exp farm and the "Enemy Bleeding" thing is spamming my chat and I can miss questions. I'll put more attention to it, and tryhard to improve and be even more helpful than I am. Thanks again for the reply Anson! 🙂
giphy.gif
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+6
+1 for me
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Thanks ThatOneTyler 🙂