Bianca_Smith

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, It Is, Bianca#8151

Do you have Skype?:
Yes, It Is, bianca.smith59

Timezone and Country:
GMT - United Kingdom.

When did you first join MineRaze?:
I Joined Awhile Back, But My Pc Broke For A Year So I Couldn't Get On The Server, But Since My Pc Has Been Working I've Been On Every day, So Far I've Played Around 65Hours At The Time Of Writing This.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
Not That I Know Of.

Why should we pick you?:
I Will Be On Every Day Because I'm Homeschooled, Plus I'm Very Helpful, I've Been Helping Sithed Build His Grinder For Free And Other People. I Love To Help In Any Way With Questions In Main Chat And Town Chat. I Have A Lot Of Respect For All Staff And Players. I've Also Had Previous Experiences with Staff Jobs. :)

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I Help Build For Anyone For Free And I Love Bringing Together People. And I Help With Any Questions!

Thank You For Reading, :)
Bsmith
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 29, 17
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
Votes:
+26
My position in neutral on this application.

I have seen you're a fairly active player, although I haven't seen much help given in global chat. Your app itself is also lacking detail and seems a bit rushed.
In my opinion, I would say give yourself some time to work on these things before applying again. :)
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 29, 17
Votes:
+1
Ok, Thank You For Your Reply :)
Bsmith
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Each word in a sentence does not start with capital letter.
Posted Dec 30, 17 · Last edited Dec 30, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
I'd like to know more information on what kind of staff experience you have had, it's usually a good idea to list the staff positions that you have had to better influence the decision making process. You seem to have a good attitude about yourself in game. I'd have to go neutral on this for my own opinion.
Posted Dec 30, 17
NoticeNotices