Thegoldenlogan’s Trainee Application

5 replies
Votes:
IGN-Thegoldenlogan
I have discord you can add me at THEGOLDENLOGAN #7115
I have a Skype but that is only for people I trust
Time zone- EST, currently 3:48 Country United States
I first joined mineraze on April 27 2017
The only form of punishment I have received was staff asking me to do something because I wasn’t looking at chat because I was busy at the moment.
I’m not going to tell you to pick me I’m not anymore special than anyone else I just think it would be a good idea because I have been loyal to the server, staying on it for a while now. As well as I love to help people. I help people when I can and I have brought many people to server as well. If I get trainee then other staff can help and train me to help even more. Because I’m usually on very late midnight to be in fact and their aren’t that many staff that actually stay on that late they are usually all gone. Then people are stuck looking for staff even though there are none. So yes if you give me a chance I’d love to help improve the server.
I have positively contributed to the server as I said I have brought people to the server some you might know as: robleto, Dewwik and Ashleyfrofro other than that I have voted and donated 7$ to help the server.
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+23
I did a /res thegoldenlogan and it shows that you registered on November 27th of this year (did you have another account you registered on or were you banned and came back from the mass unban Pac did?) Furthermore, I play quite often on various hours, mainly at night like you have stated and I never see you in chat.

I'm a firm believer in people improving, so from me as a player, I'd like to see you more active in chat, because like I said, I've personally never seen you in chat.

It's a -1 from me.
Posted Dec 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
He came from 3.0, the /res date only shows the time you first joined 4.0.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 30, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
Look what IAnson said /res only states when I joined 4.0
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
Votes:
+26
-1 from me, on this particular application.

The app does not seem put together very well. It seems rushed, jumbled, and you seem to have skipped one part of the format. Whether it was intentional or not, you seem to have forgetten to state your age.

As I've told another applicant in the past, as with any application, your point is to sell yourself and your skills for the position you're applying for.
I’m not going to tell you to pick me I’m not anymore special than anyone else

I can see where some might find it selfish or arrogant to state why someone should choose you for a job, but that's your point to prove for the entire application.

I have also not seen you in global chat, but that could be because of timezones.

Regardless, I hope you can learn from this critique and keep up the good work in game.
Good luck!

--Ambelina
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Dec 30, 17
Agree
List
Undo
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
You must wait 30 days upon your submission being declined to submit a second. Please re-submit in 30 days.
Posted Jan 1, 18
NoticeNotices