No users online.

./Warp Ss was a scam?

4 replies
Votes:
+7
Im not full sure about this but the owner of ./warp SS has been gone for 12 Days now and we still have not got given our Secret Santa gifts...
This is kinda/really bad depending on what you have given... I have an idea on what to do though, take all the stuff that we was giving back, somehow have Staff unlock the chest for us in ./Warp SS, give the player you was giving to the gift yourself -Also has to do the first idea as well xD- ... I was really hyped about it but then never got anything. With it being new years already I would say it was a bit of a scam...

-Death The Eevee
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+7
P.S I did not know where to put this so I just put it in General Discussions... -Sorry if I got something wrong-
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
Even worse is that the person co-running SS WAS online, and they were the ones who placed the chests :p I even shot them a message and they failed to unlock them. I'll discuss with the other staff on how to take care of this
Posted Jan 1, 18
Votes:
+7
Thanks Nebulava Im quite Ticked off about it...
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
There is now a sign up a /warp ss directing anyone looking to open their gift to contact a staff member to have it unlocked
Posted Jan 1, 18
NoticeNotices