6 replies
Votes:
+6
Minecraft Username: ThatOneTyler

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): Ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn?: Griefing

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze?: No

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you?:
Jan-1-2018 Him_Edward wanted a bigger plot, I said i'll give him a bigger plot for 1 Titan Key.
I made a 4 chunk plot (2x2 chunks).
He claimed said 4 chunks.
We made no further agreements beyond the above listed.
I then had to go offline.

On Jan-2-2018 i got on i opened 3 keys I've gotten throughout the day.
(Admin)iAnson said that Him_Edward told him to give me 20 titan keys, which he had given to Anson.
I went ahead and opened them not knowing anything about the land yet when, because I though he gave them to me to have a drop party because he has been letting me do some before
I was done opening them I went to my town to see what he made to see that what he made was about a 5x5 - 6x6 chunk structure instead of the 2x2 chunk that was given to him the day before
I destroyed it and put all the items in the chest for him when he got back as I had no intention of Griefing
I was willing to give back everything I broke
(Admin)Cammelia was talking to me about what happened but didn't give me any punishments from doing what I did.

Here is what I would like to point out to demonstrate I acted in good faith and in compliance with the server rules:
Town owners have the right to enforce town rules
him_edward exceeded the plot allocations agreed upon
I received payment for the 4 chunks agreed upon and was given no reason to believe the later keys were payment for more space, happily accepting said later keys as a gift.
My understanding of my rights as a town owner was that I was allowed to enforce plot allocations.
I used said right to repair the damage done to my town by him_edward and put the items in a chest for him to minimize his loses.
Attached Images
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 2, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
xTyler i have known you for a while and man i don't see why you should be ban well i hope u be unbanned soon :d -SkepticPvPer
Posted Jan 2, 18
Votes:
+222
vouch
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 2, 18
Votes:
+149
In my opinion, you are not the one at fault here. There was an obvious lack of communication and you are not the one responsible for it, and therefore should not be punished as if you're responsible.
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Jan 3, 18
Votes:
+6
Thanks SkepticPvPer, SamRows, and Chirithy.
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
For [removed] PacificMiner Watsonxx Donuts_MC Jesus people accept him he is not at fault
Posted Jan 5, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 18
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Please refrain yourself from using foul language and disrespecting others on the forums, SkepticPvPer.
Thread locked to prevent further issues.
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Jan 5, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 18
NoticeNotices