Heather_5716's Trainee Application

3 replies
Votes:
+1
In-game Username: My IGN is Heather_5716.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I am very active in the MineRaze discord server in voice channels.

Do you have skype?: Yes, I rarely use it but I do have it.

Timezone and Country: I am in the Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00, I live in British Columbia, Canada.

When did you first join MineRaze?:
I joined MineRaze on December 21st, 2017. Since then I have been incredibly active and MineRaze has become by far my favourite server. Normally I am not one to donate to or buy something from a server without playing on it for at least a while, but with MineRaze I immediately knew that it was a server that has been very well thought out and put together (hence my buying a rank to support the server right away).

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:

I have not received any forms of punishments on the server nor in the discord or forums. I believe rules are what hold communities together (and love, and all that other good stuff).

Why should we pick you?:
My application should be accepted because I know I’d be an excellent asset to the current staff team of MineRaze. I am a remarkably kind-hearted individual, thus I am affected when someone around me whether it be in-game or discord or even in my line of sight is in need of anything at all. I will not rest until their needs are satisfied (to the best of my ability) because I value other beings feelings immensely. I also treat people how I would like to be treated, for example, if someone (a player) is being disrespectful to me I will kindly ask them to be polite and follow the rules just as I would want.. If another player, however, is not responding appropriately or continuing to do what they’ve been strongly asked not to do I have no problem laying down the law. I believe that discipline is a very important principle and must be applied when necessary.I’m also forgiving, if the player in question is genuinely sorry and has learned from their mistake(s) and is willing to change their behavior I think a second chance is in order, but if they continue to be a rulebreaker the appropriate punishments will be given to them. I have been reassured by others that I have an astute ability to determine when someone is lying or simply made an honest mistake. If funny business is going on I’m sure to catch on to it quickly! All of these traits I’ve mentioned are all qualities you’d want in a staff member and co-worker, therefore I don’t see why I wouldn’t b.e a good addition to the MineRaze team!

How have you positively contributed to the server?:

-I’m truly a friendly player, I mean no harm to anyone or anything unless its a zombie or something similar
-I welcome new players to the server and promptly let them know to please read and follow the rules
-I answer questions in chat when I know the answer, and if I don’t I’ll google it or look on the forums for a fitting response
-I joined the fallen town of Forbidden Wonderland with the hope of restoring it to a new glory
-I’ll occasionally give out materials for those who need them (without expecting payment)
-I regularly insist in global chat that other players follow the rules and be respectful of one another and to staff (they’re players too!)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I’d be happy to answer any questions one may have about me or my app. Have a wonderful rest of your day or night wherever you are in the world.

Sincerely and wholeheartedly, Heather_5716
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
I don't know you personally but this application is extremely well-made and sincere, so I wish you the best of luck! :)
Posted Jan 5, 18
Votes:
+58
Seems like you've put in lot of effort put into this application, personally would like to see you ACTIVELY helping out in chat more. Would like to see this change before I give my +1.

Good luck,
Anson (Donuts_MC)
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Jan 5, 18
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+22
Great app, hoping you would be able to transfer writing abilities into skills as a staff member. +1 for me as I have seen assistance given through global chat and discord, occasionally faster than I can provide it.
Posted Jan 5, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 18
NoticeNotices