Trainee Application

9 replies
Votes:
+22
In-game Username: Jonny6y
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
Timezone and Country: Norway CET
When did you first join MineRaze?: Cant remember exact date, I think it was in the beginning/Later on in 2.0
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze? Nope
Why should we pick you?: Because i am a active player, helping people satisfies me. I am pretty familiar with the server rules(Ofc i am xd i have 0 warnings in total), this server has always been the only server i play on and ive never lost interest in it, if this server ever were to close down then so would my mc career.
How have you positively contributed to the server?: I try to greet all newcomers with a "Welcome" etc, I believe it was in 2.0 i was architect, meaning i did some builds for the server(not too many tho, pac never decided what we should build.. heh). I try to donate to the server whenever i have any spare money to help keeping the server alive.
(+Pac misses having me in admin chat :^])
#Jonny4mod
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+220
aaaaah yesss my jonny +1
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+136
oh damn had no idea you were norwegian. even if im a swede ill still give you +1
Posted Jan 5, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
+1
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 5, 18
Votes:
+23
Some questions I have regarding the application.

Why did you step down from being architect? Have you ever held a staff position and are familiar with commands that they use (aside from builder).

From what I see in game, you're always helping people, including myself when I had to disassemble a 7x7 chunk of spruce slabs. Definitely a people person.
Posted Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
I dont quite remember what happened with my architect rank, It was either me just stepping down because i was going away on a holiday for a month or it was me getting demoted because i was offline for being away for a month hehe
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
Hello.

Application is lacking a lot of time, effort and information especially for someone in your age group. Also you have been shown to go on prolonged breaks from the server, even since 4.0 has released there has been times where you haven’t been on for 1 week+.

I feel as though your current activity in global chat and attitude on the server isn’t what we should be looking for in our staff members right now, although you have been helpful occasionally I would like to see more.

And remember Architect and Trainee are two sepearte roles and require helping the server in two very different ways.

It’s a -1 from me for now

- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Jan 5, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
"Also you have been shown to go on prolonged breaks from the server, even since 4.0 has released there has been times where you haven’t been on for 1 week+."
I have never been away from the server multiple times, I was gone for 4 days during christmas holidays to be with family :I
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
Naturally my opinion doesn't really matter, but I think you should go through your application and make it a bit longer and more sincere, as that is where you show off how much you care about being a trainee and its slightly lacking! Good luck tho :)
Posted Jan 6, 18
Agree
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
You should post another application with actual effort.
Posted Fri at 02:31 pm
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices