Page
of 2

Yahp's Trainee Application:

10 replies
Votes:
+8
In-game Username: Yahp

Do you have Discord?: Yes, and I am very active in the chat, and have used the voice channels once or twice, however I will start using them much more often in future.

Do you have skype?: Yes, my name is asherbrostoff@gmail.com (don't ask how its my email, it just is :p)

Timezone and Country: GMT and England

When did you first join MineRaze?: The day before Christmas, 24th, so over two weeks ago.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Nope!

Why should we pick you?: Personally, I feel I am very helpful and kind all of the time, and those who have got to know me during my time here I hope would agree with that. I always try help others improve, seen by me often posting on other trainee's staff applications, which I feel is a key skill in order to build good relationships with people, which I feel I am very good at. Every single player I have encountered on MineRaze has had a positive experience with me and that will always be the case for as long as I am on the server! I always answer people's questions and enjoy answering and helping others, and I've been doing it for a long time too! In fact, I've been staff three times on three different servers, and each time I stuck around for over 6 months, proving that I am committed to a server.
The first server was a semi-large creative server averaging about 30 people and peaking at around 60. I was the only British staff on that server, so lots of people got to know me as their main staff and I was even voted Players Staff of The Month multiple times and was promoted all the way up to Admin. However, eventually life caught up with me and I sadly left. The next server was around 5 months later, and was a survival/peaceful server, which averaged around 50-60 people and peaked at 100 (Btw this is the same server that _Wenzer was from, which is the reason I joined this server). I managed to ascend to the rank of Moderator and stayed for over seven months, and the third server was a small in development, which I eventually left due to constant manipulation of the playerbase by Head Staff.
Anyway, moving on from my past, currently I love this server and that has brought back the love I have of helping. If I was to achieve the rank of trainee I would be able to do even more to help, as well as being more in the eye of the playerbase, which would also allow me to reach out to others. I am also very creative and have lots of ideas for this server and things that I could make and things that would improve the server on a whole, and that creativity would help the staff team. In addition to that, I think that I am generally a very kind person and always try to help out new members especially when they need to learn commands and the like.
Furthermore, I have dealt with unkind and issue causing players in the past and at the moment I always try diffuse the situation to the best that I can. I have a great judgement for issuing punishments, pretty much being able to always determine whether or not what happened was accidental, if a player genuinely feels bad for what they have done or if they are simply unapologetic and moody.
Whilst I may be quite young compared to others on this server, I think my maturity still shines through, as never have I acted poorly or youth like. I like to be relaxed and enjoyable to be with, but can be very professional at times. I am also very active, and can commit up to 2 hours a day per weekday and over 4-5 hours per weekend to this server! I also hope the length of this application shows my commitment and absolute effort that I've put in, and how much I would love to be a Trainee.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
In the two weeks that I have been on MineRaze I have answered multiple questions in chat and private message, helped those that need help, helped someone find their lost items in the Nether (unfortunately unsuccessfully), encouraged players to continue even if they have had their houses looted and brought a funny and positive attitude to the server and players around me. On the forums, I've suggested an idea for bettering quests, given my opinion on Trainee Applications and suggested improvements for all those that I have in hopes they can get better. Furthermore, I've successfully diffused a situation by myself between two players, and voted daily, which helps the server out on those server boards. Also I have donated for Erebus Rank, in order to help the server and myself progress <3

Even if I am not accepted, I will continue to work hard and help out in game and on the forums as I truly am in love with this server <3

Thank you for your time (you probably used a lot of it :p)

Yahp
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+6
In my full opinion I think u need to be more active in time i personally dont think being on a server for 2 weeks is not enough time to become staff, i haven't seen u active in chat a lot (From What ive seen). -1 but Good Luck! -ThatOneTyler (ChildOfEnder)
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 9, 18
Votes:
+8
You may have not seen me due to us being on different timezones, as I don't recall really seeing you either. Also I'd hope your opinion would be neutral if you haven't seen me on, maybe even more positive due to my application. Thanks for the feedback anyway though :)
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 9, 18
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
DearAmbelina @ Mineraze
Votes:
+31
In my full opinion I think u need to be more active in time i personally dont think being on a server for 2 weeks is not enough time to become staff

In Yahp's defense, I, admittedly, was only on the server for 7 days before applying for staff, and here I am now, a wee Trainee.

As for your application, Yahp, it's a big +1. You are extremely active in chat when you're online, very friendly and helpful, and you seem to be a quick learner in terms of learning the server's custom plugins in such a short amount of time.

Wishing you luck on your application, and keep up the good work. (:
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Thank you Amber! Oh and now I cannot edit my application, I forgot to write I have huge knowledge in coreprotect, using it for over two years across various servers, and the towny plugin on a whole, having been part of a towny server for a couple months. <3
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 9, 18
Votes:
+23
-1 for calling Ambelina Amber :p jk jk
+1 from me, you are friendly in chat, active as well as helpful. I wish you luck on your application

-Cody
Posted Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Thanks Cody!
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+220
Only thing reflecting negatively on your application to me is the date you joined, as you're still quite new.
Other than that, everything is nice.
I personally can't give a +1 or -1 until I see you active for over a month.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
It's a +1 for me, when I've seen you on you've been very helpful and respectful. Good luck!
Posted Thu at 11:17 pm
Votes:
+8
Thanks a lot Rusty for the kind words <3
Posted Sat at 03:33 pm · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices