Ban Appeal

7 replies
Votes:
+1
Minecraft Username: NateWakaSwag

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn? Xray

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze? Xray

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you? I don’t plan on crating again because I have spent a lot of money and time on this server and it’s not something I want to lose out on. I have had a lot of fun here and plan to continue that.
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+222
Not sure this is what Anson meant by write a better one.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Well I’m not sure what else to say other than I don’t plan on doing it again and I apologize for the second incident.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Niv222 TRAINEE
Niv222 @ Mineraze
Votes:
+3
It's great to regret, but sometimes it's not enough. You should have stopped after the 1st ban, since you didn't, you got a 2nd one. The temp bans' are aimed to make the player stop breaking the rules.. Of course you don't plan to use Xray after the 2nd ban, because if you will, you'll probably get a perma ban.
giphy.gif
Posted Jan 10, 18
Votes:
+6
You should have learned the first time. if u wanted to resume playing u should have though about it the first time. saying sorry a 'second' time does't cut it because for all that staff know is that u will join again and resume x-ray.
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I have spent over $300 on this server. Only reason I got the X-ray mod again is because I wanted a few diamonds. Obviously it’s not worth doing again because a permanent ban would render a massive waste of my money and time in the server. I ask that I be unbanned so that I can prove I won’t do it again.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
if u want o n the server so band just buy an unban pass
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 10, 18
Votes:
+58
Ban reduced to 7 days.

Thread locked
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Jan 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices