BobBobbieJoe2005's Trainee Application

6 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: BobBobbieJoe2005
Do you have Discord?: Yes (BobieJamJoe2005) Mostly use online version (Have mobile)
Do you have skype?: Yes (BobieJamJoeSE@ocsbstudent.ca) Online only
Timezone and Country: Eastern timezone, Canada
When did you first join MineRaze?: 3 years ago i think
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Nope :)
Why should we pick you?: I like helping out a lot. I feel like I have a good sense of whats good and whats bad. I was griefed a lot when I started playing so I want to prevent bad things like that from happening to other players.
How have you positively contributed to the server?: I've helped out a couple people here and there but I haven't done much else other than vote.
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
I feel like this application doesn't show anything off for you, as is it much too short and currently hasn't got much depth to it. Also, I haven't seen you online much, although that may just be me. Good luck, but I'd suggest revising your application and making a bigger effort to help out :)
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
Yeah mine's the exact opposite of yours. I'm not quite sure what else I could put in my application. Thanks!
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+23
it's a -1 from me. Not saying you wouldn't be good but from my time of being on here, I haven't really seen you in chat too often.

Also, going back through your forum posts, I noticed that you had 2 other trainee applications (http://mineraze.us/forum/m/35565473/viewthread/31148940-bobbobbiejoes-trainee-application and http://mineraze.us/forum/m/35565473/viewthread/31148783-trainee-application ). In those two posts, it shows that you have had a warning

"Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: I was warned against auto-farming because I hadn't read the rules."

also you stated that you played around 3 years ago in this current application but on the other applications you stated:
"About a year ago but when I first joined, I played for a week or so and then stopped playing for maybe a month or 2"

Also, you need to try to sell yourself a little better, examples would be stating that you know towny commands (idk if you do or not), core protect, know the rules, had any prior staff experience, etc...

I wish you luck on your application

-Cody
Posted Jan 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Yeah, agreeing with what Cody said, go for stuff like what makes you special and stand out.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+220
Your age is going to reflect negatively on the outcome of this application, just to let you know.
Happy you were honest about it though, other players have tried lying about theirs.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
Lackluster and dishonest application.
Denied.
Posted Jan 11, 18
NoticeNotices