Architect Application

7 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: BillyBobJoe2005
Do you have Discord?: Yes BillyBobJoe2005#3706
Do you have skype?: No
Timezone and Country: Eastern Pacific Timezone - Canada
When did you first join MineRaze?: Around 3 years ago (3.0 i think)
Why should we pick you?: I want to try getting better at making builds. I already consider myself pretty decent at building but I think if I'm given a bunch of building jobs it would really expand my knowledge of shapes, color palettes and other such things for building.
What is your preferred build style?: Medieval, Sci-fi, Semi-Modern, Underground, Shops and Bridges
World Edit knowledge (0-5): 0
Voxelsniper knowledge (0-5): 0
Experience building: I dont have a lot of building experience but I like to build quite a bit. I've never actually been acknowledged for my builds but my brother, friends and I all think that I'm pretty decent.
Show us some examples of your builds: Resource Pack For Picture 3 - Excalibur Modpack For Picture 4 - Dreamcraft Mod for Picture 5 - The Lord Of The Rings Mod
Attached Images
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
Picture 2 has Excalibur on!!
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
Gl!
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+6
Do u have any medieval/fantasy builds with out any texture pack or shadders?
and lul in Pic 1 that me in chat xD
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
I have a house on <REMOVED ADVERTISING - PACIFICFMINER><REMOVED ADVERTISING - PACIFICFMINER> thats is kinda medieval. Just visit me (/visit BillyBobJoe2005)
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+20
^ sorry pal but that is called server advertisement. At this point you might as well give up on your application or remove the address for that server and send a pic of the build instead.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+222
It would help if you only showed builds created in an unmodded form of the game, using the default textures.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 11, 18
mcrb ARCHITECT
Votes:
+123
The builder position is meant for people who are confident and knowledgeable of building and the tools required to do it well and efficiently. It does allow you to expand your knowledge but you need a certain amount of skill before being accepted. Without a understanding of either editing plugins it's not easy to be a builder. Keep working on exploring different patterns, color/block pallets and ideas with depth and that will improve your building a lot.
Posted Sun at 02:33 am
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices