4 replies
Votes:
+6
In-game Username: ThatOneTyler

Do you have Discord?: Yes ThatOneTyler#2904

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: EST Eastern Time Zone US

When did you first join MineRaze?: Since 1.0 or 2.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Wrongfully Ban for Griefing

Why should we pick you?: I feel I am very helpful and kind all of the time. I am very active on forums. I always give my full opinion on others apps and give advice or help. Most players I talk to are usually nice to me and the way i see it is i treat you the way you treat me but that is just my opinion. I always answer people's questions and enjoy answering and helping others. I am very active on the server, On weekends I can get on for about 10-12 hours, and on weekdays I can get on for about 4-5 hours. I know a lot of the main important staff commands also, for example. (/Ban, /TempBan, /ipban, /Unban, ,/Mute ,/Tempmute ,/warn ,/Jail ,/co rb, and some of the lwc commands)

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I have donate for Hypnos and Nickname access and plan on getting a higher rank soon, And any time someone has asked a question I have tried to answer it to the best of my knowledge. And welcome any new players.

Even if I am not accepted, I will continue to work hard and help out in game and on the forums. Thanks for your time. -Tyler
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Fri at 01:28 pm · OP · Last edited Fri at 13:46
Votes:
+8
I don't really know you as a player, so I cannot comment on that aspect of you, but I do know my own application, and you've copied most of my first paragraph. (At time of posting)
My application: Personally, I feel I am very helpful and kind all of the time, and those who have got to know me during my time here I hope would agree with that. I always try help others improve, seen by me often posting on other trainee's staff applications, which I feel is a key skill in order to build good relationships with people, which I feel I am very good at. Every single player I have encountered on MineRaze has had a positive experience with me and that will always be the case for as long as I am on the server! I always answer people's questions and enjoy answering and helping others.
Your application: Personally, I feel I am very helpful and kind all of the time, and those who have got to know me during my time here I hope would agree with that. And I’m very active on forums. I always try help others improve, seen by me often posting on other trainee's staff applications, which I feel is a key skill in order to build good relationships with people, which I feel I am very good at. Every single player I have encountered on MineRaze has had a positive experience with me and that will always be the case for as long as I am on the server! I always answer people's questions and enjoy answering and helping others.
For the sheer initial plagiarism: -1. Good luck.
Posted Fri at 01:35 pm · Last edited Fri at 13:52
Votes:
+6
i have no i typed that my self when typeing an app in multiple of them will have close to simi close words not my fault we type the same or close to the same
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Fri at 01:39 pm · OP
Votes:
+8
I don't think they can be that similar Tyler, but you've slightly edited it now, so good luck.
Posted Fri at 01:50 pm · Last edited Fri at 13:50
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
I am no fan of plagiarism.
You obviously copied from Yahp's application.

Denied.
Posted Fri at 02:25 pm
NoticeNotices