Majinlanah's Trainee Application

13 replies
Votes:
+9

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: Eastern(EST)/USA

When did you first join MineRaze?: Dec 26, 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Received a perma ban a year ago but the reason was not stated. Since then, I have had a clean record.

Why should we pick you?: I believe that I have everything that it takes, and more, to be a wonderful addition to the MineRaze staff team. Despite my short time on the server, I was staff on another server with an ~80 player average and very similar plugins, which now averages ~200 overall. I held a staff title there for around 4 months, back in 2016, but had to take a break due to IRL issues. However, despite that, I was still knowledgeable on those plugins when I returned, and am knowledgeable of the ones on MineRaze as well. I have learned the economy and other commands for plugins I was not familiar with, I consider myself to be a quick learner, so taking on new challenges would not be a problem. I consider myself to be active, I've had more than 115 hours of playtime since the date I joined. I find a way to balance Overwatch, college, MineCraft--(and soon to be work)-- so that I have time for all, and I recognize that being staff would require a little bit more time than the normal player and I do not find that to be an issue. I'm on at odd-hours (12-6am) and normal hours, so assisting in coverage would not be a problem, either. Along with being reaction top, I'll have speedy replies for members with questions! I try to keep my chat mature, friendly, and of course a little humorous.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: Even though some might say I'm not welcoming people to the server, I feel that being staff is more than just saying welcome. It's about helping players at 4 in the morning when nobody else is on, and it's about interacting with other players and communicating in a kind manner no matter who the person. It's about answering questions even when staff is online, and it's just mainly, to me, about being a player on the server who stands out from the rest. I've helped out town mates and other players with builds, design advice, and have tried to answer questions when nobody else has. I have donated a few times to the server, and I only mention that to show how passionate I am about the community, not in a way to express that donating buys a staff rank.

I know the application is sort of wordy, however, I appreciate the time of whoever looks at it!
❁Easthallow Mayor❁
Posted Sat at 05:27 am · OP · Last edited Sat at 6:57
List
Undo
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+22
Despite only joining recently, she is an extremely active player and has certainly made herself well known on the server. I feel that if accepted, she would be an active and helpful addition. +2
Posted Sat at 05:34 am
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
+1 I think she'd be a great addition to the team :')
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Sat at 06:59 am
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
yay
Posted Sat at 07:52 am
List
Undo
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+22
+1
Posted Sat at 10:25 am
List
Undo
DearAmbelina TRAINEE
DearAmbelina @ Mineraze
Votes:
+31
+1 <3

Majin has definitely stood out in chat, despite only joining recently. She is extremely active, friendly, and helpful in chat.

I can also personally vouch for her experiences as staff, as we staffed on the same server. She definitely has what it takes to join the staff team. :)

Good luck, and keep up the great work Maj!

--Ambelina
moon_and_stars_by_spiritsiphon-d9tjqm6.png
Posted Sat at 12:21 pm
Agree
List
Undo
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
+1
Wonderful individual
Posted Sat at 05:04 pm
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
-1 cause you always win reactions. >:(
+2 cause you are friendly in chat and seeing your experience in a staff position makes it all the better.
Posted Sun at 11:00 pm
List
Undo
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
+1
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Mon at 12:10 am
List
Undo