lehrhardt's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lehrhardt, May 16, 2018.

1. lehrhardt

lehrhardt New Member

What is your in-game username?:
    lehrhardt (call me Biscuit though)

What is your age?:
    I am currently 17 years old and was born on December 3rd, 2000.

Do you have Discord and Skype?:
    I have both Discord and Skype.

For how long have you been playing Minecraft?:
    I bought my Minecraft account near when the Beta days were coming to an end, around late 2008. I believe that means I've been playing Minecraft for near a decade.

For how long have you played on MineRaze and how active are you?:
    I joined Mineraze on November 30th, 2017, and was very active for around a month, playing almost every day. Unfortunately, I had to step back from my computer, and in turn MineRaze for a few months due to some personal reasons. I've come back in the recent weeks and have returned to a semi-active state logging in a decent amount of hours throughout the aforementioned weeks. I plan to be at around the same activity for a while, if not more, especially since the announcement of the fruition of Etheria.

From which country and timezone do you reside in?:
    I live in California, in Pacific Standard Time, or PST, in the United States

Have you ever received any form of punishment on MineRaze?:
    I have not received any form of punishment on MineRaze.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
    I'd like to think I generally have a positive attitude, and try to bring that to the minecraft server and discord server respectively. I try to get to know and be friends with everyone to bring more people into this close knit community, because that is, after all, what keeps a server going. Even though donations don't go into consideration for staff applications, I have purchased ranks on both the servers. Even though it's technically not the minecraft server, now that I've made a forums account I plan to be on here often as well.

Why should we pick you?:
    I would have no biases towards any single player on MineRaze, and would punish anyone, even my closest friends, as long as it had just and fair reasoning. I can differentiate between real arguments and jokes, which means I wouldn't punish incorrectly or frivolously. I have a fair bit of knowledge on towny commands and the plugins used on this server, as well as a firm understand of the rules. I'm constantly talking with the server members in global chat, always trying to make conversation and be a part of the community. I've never been a staff member before, but I'm very eager to learn and be a part of the MineRaze staff team!

Anything else?

Thank you for your time in reading my application, and thanks for considering me!

Hooby and CaptainVapr like this.
  2. PacificMiner

PacificMiner Member
    Owner

Will your country/timezone stay USA or perhaps change to Australia? ;)

3. lehrhardt

lehrhardt New Member

The timezone is practically already Australian, but we'll have to see about the country change ;)

Hooby likes this.
  4. CaptainVapr

CaptainVapr Member

Not a big fan of biscuits but love this one! +1 ;)

lehrhardt likes this.
  5. Remmmm

Remmmm Member

+1 biscuit!

lehrhardt likes this.
  6. LastLaughs

LastLaughs Member

Muffin, in my opinion you're one of the nicest people on this server. You are always helpful in chat and in convinced there isn't an unfriendly bone in your body. I am glad you applied for staff and this is an easy +1. Good luck!

lehrhardt and Hooby like this.
  7. firemaster619

firemaster619 New Member

Hopfully you are a cracker barrel biscuit and not a mcdonalds one +1

lehrhardt likes this.