More custom structures

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Real, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Real

Real Member

This would be such a cool update, imagine being able to find heirloom items in a chest in a structure! It would encourage exploring and I personally think that if my ideas or overworked bosses become a thing, these would help it along, what with difficulty getting through the structure. Only possible downside being /fly could pass the borders of the structure easily but the biome around the structure could have /fly disabled. That could even help you find one! I can just imagine the castle that Dravius (One of my overworked boss suggestions) would reside in...

Asuna_Yume likes this.
  2. Asuna_Yume

Asuna_Yume New Member

Real, I love all of your suggestions so much xD I would really like to see this happen!

Real likes this.
  3. Real

Real Member

In case you didn't know, I go by Spencerooni but Real's fine, I just named myself this because Spencerooni was taken.

4. Hunsch

Hunsch Member
    Admin

Thing is, this is already implemented, it is just that essentially all of said structures have been looted, and as the world will never reset, it is likely more will never appear

5. Real

Real Member

Ok, kinda wish it could happen though :L. Maybe if... Well I'm off to do another suggestion.