Rewards for Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hunsch, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunsch

Hunsch Active Member
    Owner

I like the idea of adding job specific perks, but they would need a little reworking towards how our server runs of course. As for the separate resource world, we already have one. /WARP RW

2. Hunsch

Hunsch Active Member
    Owner

All suggestions across the forums are valued equally for the sake of the contest and will be looked at as such.

As for the idea for installing a kit pvp style arena; we have already implemented this before and either a. People didn't play it basically at all or b. We experienced major issues while using plugins that caused players to lose items, and hence we removed said plugins

3. Real

Real Member

I would like to see an underman pet as one of the pets, as challenging as it would be to tame, if you had it as a ride pet, it could teleport around! I know many people want an underman pet so think of this as a great opportunity to get people out there and in the end. Also, it would make people go to the end, and the end is a sorry sight right now.

4. Real

Real Member

Enderman* Stupid auto correct

5. PedigreedGuts

PedigreedGuts Member
    Helper

I think this is a good idea!

6. xX_Ultimatum_Xx

xX_Ultimatum_Xx New Member

Okay so I got this awesome idea. What if we had five more items that are like the Raegos Forgotten Pendant? Each item would teleport the player to a new dungeon with different aspects and different rewards.
    Here are my ideas:
    1. Received through Trading Marks of Honor/Shattered Crystals at /warp hl. This would show one's wealth. They would be rewarded the Bracelet of Forgotten Gems.
    2. Through Completing one requirement from each weekly quest. (Example: Break 10,000 Grass blocks, Kill 100 Zombies, Break 500 Iron ore, etc.) This would show one's Dexterity, and they would be rewarded the Hammer of Forgotten Strength.
    3. Through pvp, Using all four types of combat. Axes, Swords, Bows, and Fists. They would need to kill X amount of people each (example 25 kills each). This would show one's Ability to be flexible in combat. They would be rewarded the Gloves of Forgotten Honor.
    4. Through collecting an Empowered Shard, Empowered Orb of Knowledge, Map of Exploration, Broken Spawner, and Repair gem. All five items would be combined to form the Net of Forgotten Treasure, showing one's skill in collecting.
    5. Now there's two options for this one. First, you could test your luck somehow. One way could be to predict what block jumps out of a hopper at spawn three times in a row. Other ideas can be made for this. Once the player has completed the test of luck, they would receive the Forgotten Four-Leaf-Clover. The other option is for there to be an ultimate Transport item, obtained by collecting all five Transport items (including the Raegos Forgotten Pendant). It could be called the "Heart of the Forgotten King". This transport item would teleport the player to the hardest and most insane dungeon of all.
    The new transport items would teleport the player to a different dungeon, based on which item it is being used. Each one would have unique rewards, and also different mobs, puzzles (maybe...?) and build style, each challenging the player. These rewards and ways to aquire these items are all under subject to change, but I think these items would challenge players to step outside their regular boundaries and take on a bigger challenge. Finally, These items should ALL be challenging, and difficultly could be changed in the future. I just want all players to have a challenging process while creating these objects, and it would also help people farm more then just their two or three jobs, for they would have to farm everything, and they would also be active in more parts of the server's wide variety of features. I think this would be a great addition to the server. Thanks for reading!

:p:Do_O

-xX_Ultimatum_Xx

#26 xX_Ultimatum_Xx, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  7. Goust

Goust New Member

Custom Food with Custom Crops or Something like that. Maybe a Custom Furnace for cooking the food. Food might give custom effect or more saturation. For example: pancakes, muffins, cheese, juice, etc. Also a new jobs for cooking the custom food.

PedigreedGuts and oScarletNighto like this.
  8. Caresse

Caresse New Member

• Escalating daily rewards: every day you play in a row gets you a better rewards, like different rewards for day 1, day 2, day 3, etc.
    • Random boost events: +% job experience, +% job income, +% mcmmo experience, etc events for a certain duration so people would join to take advantage and online will increase.
    • Unique items: I know that we don't have much of contests right now, but I remember when there was a building contest with unique titles and I found it pretty cool and motivating to participate, so I was thinking about items/tools with custom names and better stats than heirlooms/bm, limited edition (only 1 item) so only one person can have it, of course hardly obtainable and extremely rare. I think it could make it more interesting and challenging and make everyone want to participate in contests/other activities on the server.
    • Jobs related titles: obtainable by progressing in the job (gaining lvls,accomplishing challenges like catch 10000 fish, cook 1000 cakes, etc). Useless but would be fun
    • improve /speed walk to make it kinda permanent like /speed fly so we don't have to type it every time we reconnect
    • add /ptime freeze, useful for builders, useless for others :p
    Apology for poor English :eek::p

9. Chunusi

Chunusi New Member

I would suggest reaching to a more broad audience. To elaborate, I am a loyal player that has donated and could donate more, while also playing when ever i get the chance. I have a full time job and a family that also plays from time to time with me. Our internet connection is poor since we live in a rural community. I cannot keep up with many of the other players because certain things are off limits to me due to the connection issues. Things like combat, minigames, parkour, fishing, and drop parties are a nightmare but we still enjoy playing here as well.

My suggestion is either classes or tracks. You are able to choose a track that allows certain perks for your play style. The first class could be Vanilla, that would make your /warp sell prices considerably higher than they are currently. So old school players such as myself can earn greater rewards for doing basic gathering techniques that started minecraft. Also with this track we could offer boosts to the miner and digger jobs. The next track could be Market. Those who choose to play the game by running shops and dealing with other players can receive boosts by having more people visit there shops or the chance at cool one off items. Another track or class could be Combat. This could boost the hunter job and offer people boosts when they kill other players and mobs.

The only way this could work and not be taken advantage of is allow people to choose a class once and set a time limit to it like the kits have, or you can set it to require a donation to change your class. I would urge it to be geared towards play style though, that way you can attract other kinds of players. I feel the current issue is that with every reset you rehash the same ideas and people do the same thing until the economy is broken and a reset is needed. The same core group of players will take advantage of certain jobs and shops and therefore obtain the coolest items in the game, which are usually the same as before just named differently. I am hopeful that this can find a way to keep other players interested and able to obtain some of the awesome stuff that you guys come up with. Many players would like a way to be successful here without owning a shop and playing 100 hours a week.

10. LongCarrot

LongCarrot New Member

“ideas that would make you stay on a server even if you didn't like any of the players”

Add more to what you already have:
    • Achievements:
      • Add like hundreds of these
      • Detail the rewards, don’t keep them hidden like they are now
      • Passive rewards for reaching x amt of achievements done
      • Ex: “10% mcmmo exp boost at 25 achievements done” so on and so forth
      • Will have people grinding to get them all done
    • Dungeons:
      • 2 more of these at higher ranks
      • Should have one for each tier of heirloom
      • Make the reward chests actually rewarding
        • Heirloom currency received should be on par with the money you can make in the time spent doing the dungeon vs grinding a job (to an extent for each dungeon)
      • Should make people want to grind to higher ranks to access them
    • Heirlooms:
      • Different set of heirloom for casual, medium, and grindy players
      • Casual would have no bonus money affect on them but wouldn’t have exp levels needed and maybe a bit cheaper not a lot
      • Medium would be the current ( 10, 15, 25, 50 )
      • Grindy would be higher bonus money but more costly ( 20, 40, 60, 80 ) or even ( 25, 50, 75, 100 )
      • Maybe lower exp levels needed and don't put exp levels on the casual ones
      • More for the casual scene of players since they don't necessarily ever get to experience the power that is an H4
      • This also would fit well with more dungeons and other activities that involve all the jazz that is pvp, mining, digging, etc…
    • Trinkets:
      • We only have 4 of these and i feel like there could be more
      • Invisibility, jump boost, perhaps one that’s like endless rockets for elytras, etc…
      • Maybe a way to combine all of the trinkets
    • Quests:
      • I don't really know i just feel like there could be more of them
      • Could also add passive rewards for amt of quests done
      • "2% bonus money from all jobs at 25 quests done"
    Other suggestions:
    • Raids (suggested before):
      • Once a week raid that you can do with a team or solo if you think you can
      • 3 bosses each drop a loot crate containing hl currency
      • Final bosses loot crate however contains a chance at an heirloom item (if added along with the heirloom set suggestion these should be casual)
      • Could have increasingly difficult raids for chance at higher tier of heirloom
      • Like a easy/medium raid, hard raid, very hard raid
      • Easy/medium chance at h1
      • Hard raid higher chance at h1, small chance at h2
      • Very hard raid, even higher chance at h1, higher chance at h2, very very small chance at h3
      • People could band together to conquer these raids
      • Would give people something to invest their time in
    • Clans (someone else suggested this last suggestion thread idk who but it was good):
      • Up to 12 people in a clan
      • Ability to level up your clan
      • Level up your clan to receive passive rewards
      • “at clan level x receive a 10% artifact booster”
      • Clan would level up from people doing daily/weekly clan quests and contributing to the overall clan exp amount
      • Could also put rewards on the end of these clan quests
      • Bring people together to make a powerful clan or if someone wants to solo a clan to max level they can
    • List of stuff to add/fix:
      • More contests like the fishing one
      • Community goals for rewards and whatever
      • Idk im tired rn i'll add more later if i think of it

#30 LongCarrot, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  11. Jaksystem

Jaksystem New Member

GUI for the quests, something like the MCMMO leaderboard but for quests. So you can keep track of them better :)

12. PacificMiner

PacificMiner Active Member

A lot of good suggestions so far.
    It is greatly appreciated, keep it coming!

13. Real

Real Member

Is there date that potential rewards may get handed out or is it still unknown? Just curious about how much time I have left.

14. Real

Real Member

Yes please, I think this is a great idea. It would be awesome :D

15. Prometheus2005

I was thinking since we have Towns and Nations, we need Syndicates! Basically it would use the same commands as towny and whatever and it is pretty much like making a town, but the "Mayor" (Head Cultist) would make quest sort of things (rituals) that need to be completed daily in oreder to recieve a 5% artifact boost or 5% jobs xp boost etc. The Rituals must be verified by a Helper+ before they can be used so as to prevent people from making super easy Rituals. Only 1 Ritual can be performed at a time but there can be as many rituals as you want.

To complete a Ritual you must go to your Syndicate spawn and go to the altar.

Sydicates can claim a maximum of 10 chunks

16. Real

Real Member

I'm just going to turn on mature me...

This could bring a controversial topic to the table. We know that this is a real world issue. Not saying this isn't a good idea on paper, but I know there are some religious people on the server (I'm not, F.Y.I.) so imagine how this could look to them, I like the idea of getting the artifact booster here but maybe it should have a different theme. If this is the only way it would work out I am otherwise fine with it. It's not like in-game religions haven't worked out before (Looking at you, The Legend of Zelda)

17. PracticalBrick

PracticalBrick New Member

I would love the scoreboard on the right of ur screen to see all you stats etc.
    Plugin that instantly breaks wood and replants it when you punch one log.
    Wipe the resource world more often.. that would make me happy a lot
    Cash per vote.

18. Telengard

Telengard New Member

So I've been thinking more about what would make the server more interesting, and the dungeons and mob arenas are a nice break from grinding mcmmo or jobs, but they're still a grind, you go through kill the mobs along the way, kill the boss, repeat. I thought about suggesting more custom mobs that would add some variety to fighting in a dark room, but as it is, anyone with kingsguard in-game rank or Aether donor rank can use /god which would essentially ruin the point of the custom mobs. So what I suggest is an "adventure" world where mobs will spawn, but /fly and /god are disabled (and possibly even no block break). A world purely for exploring and fighting custom mobs and bosses. This could be further expanded upon by having custom generated dungeons, towns and ruins throughout the world as well.

19. Real

Real Member

1. You can keep the scoreboard on your screen with a command already

2. Pac won't add a plugin that allows you to break wood instantly and replant it, that would break the economy because that would be pretty much tree feller 24/7

3. I agree with the resource world wipe, but it's up to staff when it happens. (Mainly Pac)

20. firemaster619

firemaster619 Member
    Senior Mod

I would like the idea of an elytra course but number 3 is a terrible idea in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.